Author Topic: two slings  (Read 11989 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: two slings
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 01:23:46 am »

Dang fishfinder, isn't the way it goes.  You make something interesting, and fun, and it ends up costing you a bundle. ::)
Wow the largest window in the house! :o  So ...... uh, any more hobbies you tried your hand at lately?  I mean at home..... ;D
Just keep that trebochet you are building, a secret for now...... ;)

Wayne

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 01:31:33 am »

Dang fishfinder, isn't the way it goes.  You make something interesting, and fun, and it ends up costing you a bundle. ::)
Wow the largest window in the house! :o  So ...... uh, any more hobbies you tried your hand at lately?  I mean at home..... ;D
Just keep that trebochet you are building, a secret for now...... ;)

Wayne

how did you know, ;D to tell you the truth i am actually plannig to bbuild a trebuchet and a 2000-3000lb crossbow, now what damage could those do O:)
noel
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline stickbender

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 01:35:38 am »

Well, if you try to shoot it in the house....... ::)  Dang a 2-3,000 lb. cross bow?  You going to shoot shovel handles? :o

Wayne

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 01:40:23 am »

Well, if you try to shoot it in the house....... ::)  Dang a 2-3,000 lb. cross bow?  You going to shoot shovel handles? :o

Wayne
not sure what to shot, but i will be using boat trailer winches to do it. i going to use it with regular arrows and pick of terrorists in the middle east from my yard >:D
this will be interesting ;D
noel

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 01:52:16 am »

Heck you could pick off a Brinks truck or two...... ::) ::) ;D Whoa Bob!  What the hell was that, that just flew through both sides of the truck, I don't know, but I'm getting outta dodge! :o

Wayne

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2011, 02:11:02 am »
i just got an awesome idea...... i could launch my self while holding a bow and hunt dear from the air ;D, it would be fun until i land and then SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline stickbender

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2011, 03:25:20 am »

It's all about the landing.  :o Flying is the easy part. ;)

However it might make a few of those hunters who like to take snort or two before heading out to the stand, stop doing that.
Naw man it was real!! :o  This guy was flying, like real fast, and shot my deer from the air, before I could take aim! You should have seen his eyes! :o  They were huge, and his mouth was like real wide!  :o  Then I saw him go in for a landing, on the other side of the hill.  It looked like he was trying to adjust for the cross winds or something.  There must have been some other hunters over there, because he commenced to hollering, and cussing, something fierce!  They must've been in his landing strip.   :o No, no, I don't need a drink, and I don't think I need one ever again!  I think this is a sign! ::)

Wayne

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2011, 07:50:17 pm »
is it a bird, a plane,...... no its an over weight teenager with a weapon flying through the air ;D
noel

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 10:12:42 am »
Love them,that brings back old memories,I use to make them when I was a kid out of a boot
tongue ,suprising ,I got pretty good with it. :) Very nice work,you sure have some talant with you hands. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good