Author Topic: New Mackenzie pics  (Read 4398 times)

Offline Blacktail

Re: New Mackenzie pics
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 09:50:08 pm »
nate she is a cutie..you might want to keep a baseball bat close when she gets older...love your dog all so..john

Offline stickbender

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 04:23:42 pm »
      Nate, She is just such a beauty!  Obviously she gets it from her Mother!  ;D  That smile would melt the coldest heart, and snatch you right out of the deepest depression! ;)
There is a series of short videos, called  "Suburban Truck Monkey"  One of them is about dating.  You need to go on You Tube and look it up, or just google it.  I am so glad that she is doing so well.  I Will keep her and her Mommy and Daddy in my Prayers.  Thank you so much for sending the pictures.  and don't be stingy with them.  So how do you find time to make such beautiful bows, and train dogs, etc?  So how many little bows have you made for her already?  You have a beautiful family Nate, even the furry kid is cute.  Give your Wife a big ol hug, and tell her she has to return it to you, for use later on.  You two have been through a lot, and I pray that is all past now, and you can really enjoy a very beautiful Daughter, who is so lucky to have such loving parents.  And of course she is very Lucky to have such a great brother.  Even if he does have four legs, and hair all over, and drools. ::) ;D

Wayne

Offline stickbender

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 04:45:56 pm »

Nate, the Trunk Monkey video I was thinking of, is called, " Trunk Monkey, chaperone "  watch all the Trunk monkey series, they are great.

Offline NTD

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 08:05:00 pm »
Wayne, Yep all Momma ;) 

As far as the time factor.  The biggest thing is, I don't watch television.  We didn't even have cable or satellite until a couple weeks ago.  Some guys spend their time keeping up with their favorite sports teams and such, I spend what I can with the family and the rest of the time play with dogs, work with my reptiles and my feeder breeding business, and build bows.  I decided a few years ago why should I watch other people live their lives when I can do things and be productive with my own life.  My Daughter is usually in bed by 7pm and my wife is off to work shortly after that.  So I have the evenings to play in the shop and stuff.  Dog training doesn't take much time, you'd be suprised what 15 minutes a day will do for a dog. 

Now that I've preached about watching TV I'm gonna go watch those videos ;D

Nate Danforth

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 11:54:46 pm »
 The, "Trunk Monkey" is funny.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?