Author Topic: I have recived official suggestion for republishing my book in the Sacred USA!  (Read 2911 times)

Offline readfox

Dear users of this cyber web !!!

I  was busy with the  respectable Ameran businessmen  about my royalty in publishig business.
That's why could not write with You earlier.
It is very difficult job, I mean money percentage in American publishing business.
I don't know about  afifacts pictures !!
I have  2 valumes'  books  without, or besides  57 pictures of artifacts.
Please give me  advice.
Should I  show these 57 pictures with artifacts, besides 3 those   You have alredy saw in this  cyber web, or better to make these pictures in another addidion ?
Puppy as was written by Him personaly that He is clever  ant. 
If everithing will be all right, I hope to make discount for the first valume for Him personaly.
Best wises,
Your sincerely........
GODD NIGHT!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:31:41 pm by readfox »

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
 Readfox   PM me an address. I am sending you something.  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline readfox

Frank !
Thank You.
I  was  absent  and could not read Your answer earlier.
I must earn money as for bred, pleasure, and on the  retire.
I Moscow was terrible  terroristic  act, I am happy  for  You  - ( the  Americans)  - that You have not  the same  after 11 September.
The most terrible thing, that  People begane to live with it, as with the other bad casiulities events, and   not  more.  It is becomong ordinary fact,  as masqitoo's  (gnat) bite.
People don't appreciated it as MISFORTURE, they begune to  take it as  ordinary  things.
Thier  not   pronaunced   words  are:  "I am happy, that I am alive,  and I don't want to know  anything".
It is absolutly  irrelivent for 98%  of  People.
People are tired, and don't pay attention on Human being's  sufferness.

Frank !
Thank You that You want to send to me something.
I don't need in anything  just now.
I  dream not to be  need  in  anything  abroad in the Future too.
But I don't know what will  be  able to be tommorrow and the day after tommorow.
Thank You. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:41:10 pm by readfox »

Offline readfox

Frank !
 I am alive and kicking after very dificult   operation  on the vassals.
I had onevrism.
Operation was made perfectly.
I am not sure that will be alive.
My last  rendevous in Bruney Party was the last in this year.
Your sincerely Readfox.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:45:09 am by readfox »

Offline Dane

Readfox, you do know that political discussions are not allowed here?
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline readfox

Dane !

I lived many years in the most TERRIBLE  TOTALITARIAN  and FAACISTIC  STATE  of  the  WORLD,  but USA  it is democratic  State  and  the USA's   all  Intelligence  Services   are   law  born  mutual  children of   the Tataric  Para-Intelligence Services  and  the French State.
At that  moment Tatary or fomer the Tatarlands were occupied by the Tatarofobian and antisemitis aggressive Czar Russian Empire of the Romanovs, thats why all the Tataric Espionage Services and  the  Tataric Intelligence Services  plus the Tataric Domestic  Spyings were under  top  sicret  in vail,  but the Franch State was inderpandant and that's why it was  the Tataric and French  mutual contribution in  the Indewpandance of the USA, and many years these information was top sirres  borbiden  and  the Tatars and the French State  prefer not  to publish these information!   Very rare  aggs  educated people in the USA  knew  this.
That's why the Tataric Patriots as the Tataric Natio  can die for  the Redeemer of the American Democracy Hillary and Bill  Clintons. This couple knew  about mutual co-operation in the past betwen The Tataric Nation,  The French Nation and the USA  founders  that's why builder of the American Nations.
As what is good for the Tataric Nation is  realy  good for the American Nation.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:40:15 pm by readfox »

Offline Dane

"War is a continuation of politics by other means." Carl Philipp Gottfried von Clausewitz :)
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline readfox

Everybody all over the World knows  and knew early  his work about  this. 
Dane!

May be as here some American human beeing had written that He  become  fat.
I become  much fat too and don't know it is terrible for American culture of behavior or normaly.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:52:59 pm by readfox »