Author Topic: BOB  (Read 4246 times)

Offline crooketarrow

BOB
« on: January 23, 2011, 09:36:27 am »
   Just read recurves post weird night. Here's one for you. Over the years I had  FEW STRANGE things happen. But let me tell you about our ghost we have. BOB  We move to and old farm almost 2 years ago. We did'nt have a problem untill about a year ago. When the people who use to own the farm. Son dieded he was only in his 50's. Twice the back door opens closes our bed room door opens closes. Both times I'm waiting with my girl friends sister waiting on my girl friend. It wasn't her coming ome. Next my girl friend see's this guy standing at the foot of the bed just looking at her. She said see was'nt scare. So she named him BOB why I don't know why. When I take my youngest son BRIER up to the bus. My blue heller go's and stands and barks at my front deck. The cat won't go back the hall.
   Now what #@$%& me off is.  Starting last fall Im building a knife out in my little bow shop after deer season. On top of the shop light there's like a dozzen sets of gobbler feet I've killed with my bow. One morning I go out to work on my knife and theres a few feet on the floor. Sence then this is happened at least 15 times and still happening today. Back to the knife I' ve got the pins there on a shelf, they've been there for weeks. Until I go for them there gone. Never did find them ,sence then I've lost drill bits had rasps moved across to different shelfs I never put them on.
  Had not only turkey feet on the foor but and arrow out of my quiver,foam seats on the floor,spray cans,baby power,screw drivers,cans of stain the list go's on. There's a huge white oak in front of my shop. On one of the huge limbs there's a swing. Warm evening you can look out of my shop or out the back window of the living room and it swinging like there's someone in it. On one will even get in it. He's not a bad ghost just really bothersome.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline sailordad

Re: BOB
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 10:17:48 am »
hmmmmmmmm, sounds like a poltergeits to me not a ghost
poltergeist to my understanding will "ply" with people like that
some are good and just having fun,some are bad and can be dangerous(if you beleive such things)

over the years i have had alot of things spooky like that happen
some were edplainable,other not so much
i have been in buildings where people syat here sre supposed to be "spirits",sometimes weird things happened other not so much

we had to put our cat down 2yrs back,he was our pet for a little over 17yrs.
i take that back,he was a member of our family for a little over 17 yrs
we put him down due to health issues he had
i felt very very bad about doing this,especially since our sons werent around to say their good byes to him.

now i never mentioned this to anyone at our home for awhile,actually not untill our youngest son came home on leave.

he was in his bedroom in the basement one night when he was home on leave.
just laying on his bed,half asleep.he said he was startled awake because he flet the cat run acroos the bed and ly down next to him.
he said he looked up,just in time to see his tail diappear out the bedroom door.
this is when i told him and the wife,that when i am in my little work shop in the basement that i thought i had been seeing him eery now and again out of the corner of my eye,thought i was loosing it.glad my youngest seen him too.

well after he went back to his ship,i was still seeing our cat every now and again.
a few months later both of our sons cam home on leave at the same time.
my youngest asked if i was still seeing him and i told him that i was.
the four of us talked about this for an hour or so.
we talked about how we all loved him and how much we missed him and that he was truly not a pet but a member of out family.
we talked and talked about this that day.

after both had gone back to their assigned duty stations,all the sightings had stopped.
i havent seen him since,and neither has anyone else in the family.
i think he was just hanging around to see both of our son one last time so they could say good bye to him.

well i gotta stop now,typing this is getting my teary eyed cause i still miss my little buddy :'(

next time you see that ghost or poltergeist (what ever it is)
just try and tell him that your tired of his playfullness and that its time for him to move on
you need to be stern and not act like its joke when you tell Bob this or might think your just loking around
good luck
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 09:55:14 pm »
Just have a talk with BOB, ask him to leave your stuff alone.If he doesent,call your pastor or a person of God to help you. Make sure he knows you believe that he wont hurt you. In other words dont tick him off! 
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 10:48:39 am »
    I have say this a few times. I really don't mine him other than that.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline Parnell

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 11:44:22 am »
That is curious.  Everyone seems to have a story or two.  Most peculiar thing I ever came across was a "negative" of a horse drawn carriage on an old highway in New England passing in the opposite direction of me late at night.  If I were alone I'd of probably just thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me, but my buddy was with me and saw the same thing at the same moment.

Very strange.  Never known quite what to make of it.  Some other odd things, but I don't want to go on and on...
1’—>1’

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 11:54:35 am »
sailordad I used to see what I thought was a cat all the time in our house I lived in for a while in Lawton. Most of the time I would always see it in the corner of my eye and when I turned to look it would run around a corner or something. Saw it for years and years while we lived there and I've seen it a few other places as well, I always wrote it off as something weird with my eyes or family insanity of some sort that creeps in when my chemicals aren't balanced. Who knows though I've seen/heard some crazy things over the years and the mind is pretty powerful. I've heard most of the hunters I know swear they see deer everywhere sometimes during the hunt and it turns out to be a log or bigfoot instead.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero