Author Topic: Primitive Archer Bow Trade  (Read 70011 times)

Offline Bevan R.

Re: Primitive Archer Bow Trade
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2011, 01:50:28 am »
Forgot to add that I can ship world wide.

Bevan
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2011, 01:52:18 am »
Forgot to add that I can ship world wide.

Bevan

K thanks
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline DEllis

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2011, 02:28:10 am »
I am in as well, if you'll have another Canuck ;D
Right hand, shelf or not, 26" draw, 55 to 75#
I'll ship wherever I have to.
I'll second the request for the 4th of July though.......I have to find a decent stave but have a few ideas already.....this'll be fun 8)
Darcy
Darcy Ellis
Fort Fraser BC Canada eh!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2011, 02:35:39 am »
I guess I'm not officially in unless I give my info.
45# to 55#(to 60#) @26" , right handed. Prefer off the hand or a floppy rest but I'm not picky! I can ship only within the US.

We need everyones mailing address so, if Josh doesn't mind,  instead of posting it here for all to see you might want to send that info to Josh in a PM. Josh, you need something to doo while the kids are resting!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2011, 02:51:06 am »
Ok so I will also be collecting mailing addresses and makeing a list of those for each of you as well and giving that info to whoever will be in charge of drawing from the hat. So give me your preffered draw length and pound of bow and if you are left or right handed. If you have already givin me this info then the only other thing I will need Is you to PM me your address you would like your bow shipped to. On the list I posted I will also post by your name what I still need from you if I dont recieve it in a couple days.

We also need a deadline for entering and maybe we should take a vote to see when we need to have these bows done, some say memorial weekend and some say the fourth of july. I guess we should all post which of these dates we want to go with? Anybody else have any thoughts? Is it possible to start a poll to see wich day would be most favored? Thanks for any help and input im just winging it here, maybe pat b will chime in soon and have some more ideas.Thanks

Josh WHEN YOU SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS DO IT AS FOLLOWS TO SAVE ME TIME TYPEING IN EVERY ONES PRIMITIVE ARCHER NAME

#13 Elktracker   Josh Smoe
                       1122 yew lane
                      Tillamook Or 97141     
thank you this way I can copy and past right to my list, I have the number as it apears on the list posted below, my PA user name, name and address. thanks

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 03:11:58 am by Elktracker »
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2011, 03:04:09 am »
1 JustinNC .................right hand, 26" to 36" draw
2 half eye ..................right hand 27" draw, 45# to 55#, off the hand
3 cammadore ............28 to 30" draw 30" preffered, 40# to 50# off the hand or with rest
4 Bevan R. ................ right hand 27" draw 50# or lower, with shelf
5 osage outlaw?
6 jonathan creason
7 Matt S. ...................right hand, 28" draw preffered but can be from 25" to 32" if design calls for that, 30# to 60#
8 Lee Slikkers ............27" to 28" draw, 45# to 50#
9 tattoo dave .............left or right hand, 27" to 28" draw
10 jackcrafty .............right hand, 26" to 28" draw, 50#
11 Cameroo ..............left hand, 28" draw. 50# to 60# prefered
12 sailordad ..............RIGHT hand, 28" draw, 45# to 55# with or without shelf
13 Elktracker .............right hand, 24" to 28" draw, 40# to 65#, shoot of hand but will take whatever, only ship in the us
14 ken75
15 sa .......................left hand, 26" to 27" draw, off the hand, 40# to 60#
16 John K .................right hand, 26" draw, 30# and higher 
17 JW Halverson........right hand, 26" draw, 50# to 60# (No Yew please wrong climate)
18 NTD ....................right hand, 28" draw, 50# to 55# "willing to ship to Oh Canada"
19 Koan
20 Hickory Bill ..........right hand, 27" to 28" draw, 50# to 55#, floppy rest or small shelf
21 DELLis ................right hand, 26" draw, 55# to 75#, with or without shelf, will ship wherever
22 Pat B ..................right hand, 45# to 55# (to 60#) @ 26", prefer off hand or floppy rest, can ship within us only
23 Almostpighunt  45#-60# @ 28"-29" (29" preferred), off hand or right-handed rest

Here it is , let me know if there is any thing you or I left out and ill add it. Also pm me your adresses so I can get started on that list, I WILL NOT be posting you adresses on open forum, reffer to post above as to the pm of your address and how I would like it sent please. Sorry not trying to sound like a jerk just trying to save my self time ;D. Thanks Josh
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 04:24:00 am by Elktracker »

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2011, 03:27:25 am »
I really like the July 4th finish date idea.  I want to get in, but I don't want to be rushing last minute and send bow that isn't what it should be.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2011, 03:32:28 am »
I also agree that if we go to july 4th we can put out a great bow and maybe get more people involved who are worried about not getting it done in time. I just dont want to have to write down all this info for that long lol  So you in osage outlaw? if so I think your like number 3 on the list, post up your info and we will see what others have to say about 4th of july. I like it ;D

Offline Almostpighunter

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2011, 04:02:56 am »
Whoa! Hope I'm not too late to throw my hat in.

45#-60# @ 28"-29" (29" preferred), off hand or right-handed rest.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2011, 04:30:54 am »
Whoa! Hope I'm not too late to throw my hat in.

45#-60# @ 28"-29" (29" preferred), off hand or right-handed rest.

your added and also got your address added to my other list thanks

Josh

Offline tetaxidermy

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2011, 05:47:39 am »
I would like to get in too, right handed 40-60lbs @ 27'' would prefer US only shipping, arrow rest doesn't matter.
"Andy Dufresne: Get busy living, or get busy dying."
The Shawshank Redemption

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2011, 07:01:52 am »
Ok, I'm in. 

Right handed
55-60# @ 26"
 Prefer a shelf or some kind of a rest
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 09:58:44 am by osage outlaw »
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline hillbilly61

• Fly straight and true
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2011, 09:47:48 am »
 Not on the computer since yesterday AM and look what ya got started Rich ;D Of course I'm in. Just hope I can do my recipeant justice
45-50 @ 26 right hand. Selfbow of the hand or floppy. Otherwise a shelf
I will say of the Lord,"He is my refuge and my fortress;
  My God, in Him I will trust."  Psalm 91:2

Offline John K

« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2011, 10:21:18 am »
This is going to be fun. I would say let the sign up go until the end of this month and have the bows shipped by July 4th.

Josh on my draw length i'd like anything 26" and up, Thanks ! pm coming with my mailing address !
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline hammertime

• no shoes no shirt, no problems
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2011, 10:21:57 am »
Did not see my name on the list hope I'm in 4th of July sounds good for a deadline will PM for address again I'm lefty 55# or greater @ 26" draw Thanks -Hammertime