Author Topic: pic added-- Trading Turkey feathers and pheasant feathers  (Read 2330 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
pic added-- Trading Turkey feathers and pheasant feathers
« on: February 23, 2011, 02:07:44 pm »
This is my first post on here ever!!!  Just happy about that!!!  I love this sight and enjoy reading on it.  I also get the magazine, but have never posted on here.  Can you post using your iphone?  I have a gallon bag full of turkey wing and tail feathers and two gallon bags full of pheasant wing feathers. 

I would like to get a fox, coyote, badger or deer hide for a quiver.  Do not know if that is a trade up, but also have a sweet mulberry stave I would be willing to trade for a 28 inch self bow.  Thanks all.....

I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas. 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 02:28:42 pm by criveraville »
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

Re: Trading Turkey feathers and pheasant feathers
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 03:29:07 pm »
Ok.  I will get pics up soon.  I added more of my info on this, in my personal info area... anyway... glad to finally be a part of this community...
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 07:06:08 pm »
How do I get pics up here???  Thanks in advance...

JustinNC

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 07:24:03 pm »
How do I get pics up here???  Thanks in advance...

Load em to an image hosting site such as photobucket dot com and then use the " [IMG] " tag thingy that photobucket gives and paste it to your message

Offline criveraville

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 09:29:15 pm »
Ok. Thanks Justin.. Will give that a try

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 09:06:56 am »
Don't need any feathers but welcome to the site. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline criveraville

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 01:50:56 pm »
Thank you Pappy!!!  You and I emailed a few years back about air dried versus tanned skins.. You are always helpful and welcoming.  I also want to say that I hope my quote, " I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas" does not offend anyone.  I was born in Hidalgo de Parral, Chihuahua, Mexico (the town where Pancho Villa was killed in), but I am also very proud of my Texan up brining... Anyway... Hope that explains it for folks.  Also a little bit about myself is that I teach 1st grade.... Have a wonderul weekend..

criveraville