Author Topic: Hide and quiver  (Read 2451 times)

Offline jonathan creason

Hide and quiver
« on: February 23, 2011, 11:10:25 pm »
I've got a piece of piebald hide, commercial tanned, about 15x27, and a leather side stalker quiver made by Roy "Mudd" Williams for trade.  I need rock or bow wood (or possibly about anything else  ;D), and I'm not at all picky about what type.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Hide and quiver
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 08:45:19 am »
Got rock and wood. Come on up and pick some out.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 09:01:45 am »
Sounds good, TJ.  Probably going to be working on a cabin this Saturday, but I'll give you a call soon.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline nugget

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 09:08:24 am »
Sounds good. Holler at me when you can come up. I am free most every weekend.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 01:54:55 pm »
Free weekends is a nice feeling ain't it TJ. You haven't seen many of them in the last few years!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline nugget

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 08:45:54 pm »
no sure havent Pat  ;D