Author Topic: Club in N.E. Ga,?  (Read 7770 times)

Tifton Meeks

Club in N.E. Ga,?
« on: September 13, 2009, 01:38:08 pm »
Is there a club in northeast Ga.?

Offline billy

Re: Club in N.E. Ga,?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 12:29:53 am »
Not that I know of....but where in NE GA are you talking about??
Marietta, Georgia

jim_bob

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 08:17:06 pm »
i live kinda in northeast georgia! im just starting though and dont know of any clubs.

greenschool

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 09:51:22 am »
i never heard of a club like that nearby...GA

i live kinda in northeast georgia! im just starting though and dont know of any clubs.

Offline mrkinsey

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 03:47:10 pm »
There are Pow Wows in Augusta from time to time at the Jewish Community Center.  Look into that and find some connections. 

There is always Hope.

Offline dutchman

• I started traditional archery way too late in life
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 11:12:04 pm »
The North Georgia Traditional Archery Club may well be what you're looking for. We are a traditional only club in Gainesville, GA. We shoot on the first Sunday of the month, January through August. Shoots start at around 9:00 a.m. and we go until around 3:00 p.m.

We are definitely Primitive Arhcery friendly in that we have primitive classes for men and women. We have several members who shoot primitive only with self bows and arrows. We have a few guys who are true craftsmen when it comes to making bows, arrows, and knapped points.

You can check us out on Facebook here:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=104225794586

The Facebook page contains our address and lots more information about us. Our March Shoot is this Sunday, March 6, 2011.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 06:01:47 pm »
I have a primitive skills weekend at my place near the end of July each year. I live outside of Brevard, NC not too far from NE GA. You are welcome to come join us.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC