Author Topic: Free- just pay for shippingPalm leaves for weaving quivers and such.  (Read 1936 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
I hate to fill land fills up.. If you want any of this email me and pay for shipping and I will ship it to you..

I have lots of palm leaves that I am willing to trade for most anything but rock and feathers..  Maybe some back strap sinew… Also I have these thorn strands that I cut off the palm branches.  I have 140 pieces and they average 3 ft long.  Maybe they could be used for arrow points for small game or glued onto a replica war club…  Maybe we could trade palm leaves for making me a quiver too.  I also have 70 palm branches.. Has anyone ever tried to make a bow with them using it as belly wood?  PS... I put 6 pictures up here... I hope they make it... ya'll have a great weekend!!! God bless, criveraville
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:21:23 pm by criveraville »
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

Re: Palm leaves for weaning quivers and such.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 07:07:21 pm »
here is another pic
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 07:09:18 pm »
more pic

Offline criveraville

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 07:10:10 pm »
i more