Author Topic: Planning ahead for the classic  (Read 2433 times)

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
Planning ahead for the classic
« on: March 02, 2011, 09:16:04 am »
If this is not in the right location, or out of line, please delete.  I will not know for sure if I will be able to make (drive) to the classic until later in March or maybe even April due to some medical test being done and getting the results.  There are things that I have promised to bring and take to people there.  My question is, if I can not make it, is there anyone coming through Virginia going to the classic that could maybe take some things for me just in case.  I am just trying to cover my promises before something happens that I might not.  If anyone is traveling through Va and has some extra space, please contact me.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Planning ahead for the classic
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 10:30:55 am »
Hope all goes good with the test, :)Sure looking forward to meeting you in person and was looking forward to spending some time with you early in the week. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 10:44:59 am »
I am sure hopeing for the best Pappy.  If all goes well, I will be there, but just trying to cover all angles you know.  It would be my pleasure to meet you and spend some time learing from you as well.  I am so looking forward to this, and if it does not happen, it sure will be a heart breaker

Charlie

Offline nclonghunter

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 12:55:54 pm »
Details are not final for me yet, but I may travel I-77 to Wythville, then West on I-81...Not certain where you are in Virginia.
There are no bad knappers, only bad flakes

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 03:58:17 pm »
Way north of ther NC.  I am in Fredericksburg, Va.  That would be almost half way there....lol.  But thank you very much.