Author Topic: First Trade bound for BC, Canada  (Read 2497 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
First Trade bound for BC, Canada
« on: March 02, 2011, 07:03:59 pm »
Got my stave off to Darcy In BC, Canada... My class will be tracking both my incoming and Darcy's out going on the Smart Board..  ::)
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

JustinNC

Re: First Trade bound for BC, Canada
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 07:12:04 pm »
My wife is a big fan of the smartboard....used it the other day to stream a movie via netflix from her laptop, so the class could watch.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 07:17:39 pm »
Justin, it's a great way to teach students.. More hands on.. Kinda like the primitive skills on here.. Hands on.. Ask her is she would like to Skype with us. What grade does she teach?
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

JustinNC

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 07:25:44 pm »
Justin, it's a great way to teach students.. More hands on.. Kinda like the primitive skills on here.. Hands on.. Ask her is she would like to Skype with us. What grade does she teach?

High school English in an alternative school......she gets all the good kids lol

JustinNC

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 07:26:49 pm »
I dont think she has a Skype account, but I can check.....Id be weary of those HS'ers language around the 1st graders

Offline DEllis

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 02:08:34 am »
Looking forward to seeing it too.  ;D
I know those packages will arrive safely.......nobody wants to mess with a passel of first graders ;D
Darcy
Darcy Ellis
Fort Fraser BC Canada eh!

Offline criveraville

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 02:28:59 am »
Thanks Justin. Let me know.. I bet with a good lecture they would do great, or a model student could read a book to our students..

Darcy,

I can't wait to get that Yew.. You know it!! I'm gonna track it on theSmart board and get geography lesson out of it.. I will be looking for build along 8)