Author Topic: serpents  (Read 16819 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: serpents
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 02:08:23 pm »
Bears on the other hand we have lots of. Had to crawl through some thick brush after a wounded one many years ago
Sounds like a good time to me.  Maybe a trip to Canada is in order.  ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 06:10:25 pm »
Justin,The adrenalin rush you get at Disney is watching all that money disappear out of your wallet.It cost about $200 a day per person.
    Hillbilly ,we still have big 8 and 9' Blue Indigo snakes,would be beautiful on a bow.But if you get caught with one you might as well have eagle feather fletching too.
     Yea Greg that's going to be my hole in the limb bow if I get time to finish it.
      I'd sure like to stick one of those bears Marc.As many as I keep walking up on down here I'm afraid I'm going to get tempted sooner or later.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline jpitts

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 12:45:39 am »
Eddie,
Those big boys are why I always kept a king snake around back when I was a kid....Last time I saw one that big was at the round up near Moultre.
Back when I lived in Tallahassee, I learned a lot about gators. Dang thangs are everywhere.
Coyotes and wild dogs are getting worse up around here. People will put dogs out anywhere. Then they start running in packs.
Jimmy / Dallas, Georgia