Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Welcome Visitor?

(1/5) > >>

Marc St Louis:
Pappy has a thread titled "life is good" and life is good but sometimes it can give you a kick in the pants. A couple weeks ago I had this guy come out on the road across from my house right at dusk. I took a picture, although the quality is low you can still make out what it is.

He came across, walked down my drive between my truck and the entrance stairs then went through my garden and into the swamp behind my house. That was nice to see, then.

This morning I get up and go outside and see a rather large hole in mygarden where I have Onions and youmg Spinach growing. I thought something has been digging, it happens. Not the case. This is what I saw

Fortunately his 6' gait was enough to clear the Fennel and Tomatoes but the Potatoes on the other side got driven down a few more inches into the ground :)

Now he is not such a welcome visitor but this Fall......................................

DanaM:
MMMM moose roast with onions and fennel eh LOL

Hhop:
It is apparently a nuisance now, but still pretty neat, for someone like me that does not have those here!
It must be dry there. I see you are watering your plants. It rained here last weekend, but we still need more.
Harold

Hillbilly:
Your deer up there sure are awfully big and funny-looking..............If one of those came through my yard, it might walk right into the freezer  ;D

Justin Snyder:
They sure are heck on gardens aren't they.  Not much you can do to stop a critter that size either.  Wait for him with some blunts and put him on the run.  Justin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version