Linked Events

• MoJam: July 20, 2007
  • MoJam: July 21, 2007
  • MoJam: July 22, 2007

Author Topic: Mojam-Who's comin  (Read 31935 times)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Mojam-Who's comin
« on: June 04, 2007, 05:51:58 pm »
Just wanderin who's comin to Mojam this year? I think its July 20-22?

Brian
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 11:01:20 pm by Calendargirl »
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: Mojam-Who's comin
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 06:19:01 pm »
Are you driving and going to pick me up this time?   ;D  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 08:23:40 pm »
Sure, I will drive ya from my house :P
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 06:30:15 am »
Not this year Brian but I plan on next year.Always wanted to go just had to much going on.
Have fun. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 08:24:35 am »
What Pappy said. We're gonna have to get a bunch of us scruffy Carolina types together and head out there maybe next year.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 03:23:32 pm »
I have wanted to attend ever since I first read about Mojam but as of yet, it ain't happened. It's a 14hour drive from here and going from the cool mountains of NC to Missouri in July just doesn't seen right. ::)...and now that we have TOJam at the Tenn Classic makes it even harder to go to MoJam. ::)       Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 05:25:58 pm »
I think next year I'll go to the Tennessee Classic.  Then I will homestead at Pappy's for a couple of months, living the good life.  Then every couple of weeks I can catch another shoot/event.  ;D (I wouldn't dare talk like that but I think Pappy left for a week this morning.)  ;) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 05:27:16 pm »
Pat, you make it to my house....and I'll drive the last hour of the trip....and pay for that gas.. 8) :P.....Brian

Offline 1/2primitive

• Bible believing Christian
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 08:33:21 pm »
I believe it's about a 14 hour drive from here too, but I think I'm going again.
       Sean
Dallas/Fort Worth Tx.

Offline jignfrog

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 12:24:50 am »
I will be there. Along with Bullcreek boy and another will be there. I was hoping Pappy,Pat and Justin was going to make it but I see they won't be there. Maybe next year? I wouldn't miss it.

Ron
Bruner Missouri

MattE

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 08:41:10 am »
You need to go if it is at all possible. You will learn something regardless of how much you think you know.I sure did!..... I drove a little over 16 hours to get there and don't regret it in the least. 

Minuteman

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 01:18:38 pm »
Can't make it this year fellas. :'( Got a chance to hunt pronghorns in Montana in August so I'm gonna do that instead.  :)Ya'll sweat a bunch for me and make sure you give a newbie some bow wood or arrow shafts or whatever. Teaching the young folks or beginners of any age is the coolest part of goin' for me. Not that I know alot mind you but sharin' what I do know is a fun part of Mojam for me. See ya'll next year maybe.
 Chris

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 09:55:38 pm »
Whoever comes from this site make sure we all get together for some pics and some story tellin ;), I got some good dirt on Justin just to get us started......Brian

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 10:54:20 pm »
Well just got back from the Jam today, it was great as usual and the weather was unusually cool this year. that was a nice change. Had problems with the camera so didnt get pictures but made alot a new friends and seen alot of old ones....more later...need a nap. ;D....Brian

Offline 1/2primitive

• Bible believing Christian
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 01:16:17 am »
Hey, Brian! It was great meeting you and several more of you guys here, maybe I'll see y'all again next year. We got back at about 8:30, and we left at 10:30 in the morning........needless to say, I'm tired.  ;)
     Sean
Dallas/Fort Worth Tx.