Author Topic: For King Ron From A Great Son And Some Great Friends(couple new pics)  (Read 8862 times)

Offline seabass

Re: For King Ron From A Great Son And Some Great Friends
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 11:20:43 pm »
Ron,you must really be loved.that is some really great stuff from some really great people.this was my first classic,but not my last.maybe one day i will be one of the gang.good luck to you my friend,steve
Middletown,Ohio

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 11:24:00 pm »
Well that brought a knot to my throat. You have some truly good friends Ron and more. Enjoyed chattin with ya last year - wish I coulda been there thisin..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 11:58:51 pm »
Ron I have a bunch of pics from when it all was presented to you il post it soon
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

JustinNC

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2011, 12:07:57 am »
Well that brought a knot to my throat. You have some truly good friends Ron and more. Enjoyed chattin with ya last year - wish I coulda been there thisin..

Ron I dont know you, but did talk to you in passing a time or two this year at the Classic. Pat told me the story on the ride up, and standing there had me with a knot in my throat and tear to my eye. God bless you and your family and all the fine folks that made this happen.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2011, 12:31:38 am »
  Ron; I know that you figured out you have a lot of people that love you.

Ron is one of the hardest, behind the scene, people that help to make things easier for Pappy,  at Twin Oaks. Even when you are down you still make things happen. You bring everybody together, find Jars of Tenn. stuff and, help us all feel like family. You treat me like a brother everytime I come up there and it makes me want to help you and everybody, there at Twin Oaks anyway I can.

Cowboy: I can guarantee there was a lot of cheek wiping going on, this Gentleman deserved every bit of it.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 12:44:53 am by mullet »
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2011, 12:52:30 am »
I just want to echo what everyone else has said a finer person I have yet to meet.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline RG

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 01:06:42 am »
Thanks guys for the kind words Still cant say the right words to let you know what this ment to me Cracker I had to put yours in a different place
will get a pic up as soon as I can

Thanks Ron

Offline RG

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2011, 01:13:02 am »
From Greg B

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 01:25:17 am »
Sir:  Seemed like I had to wait a very long time to see your son and the Twin Oaks gang present you with some tokens for your efforts over the years to help make the club what it is today.  None other like it, and I have been blessed to reap the rewards of your efforts.  Don't know how to say Thank You other than to say you deserve all the love and support you were shown.  You know Indians don't cry so there must have been a leak in the roof just above me that evening!   A/Ho Indian Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline sailordad

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 01:32:35 am »
Ron, i dont know you real well.
but from what i do know about you,your one hell of a good person
well deserving of these gifts and much more
i too stood there with a lump in my throat,a tear in my eye as all this was presented to you
i can tell you mean a great deal to your son and a great many others
glad your still with us, and even more glad i got to meet you
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

HatchA

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 08:22:47 am »
I started tearing up as I read your speech, Ron.  I had trouble making out all the pic's so I'll look again later (when I've dried up).

So glad to read people's posts and find I'm not alone in this.

The sense of Family, Respect and Honour that comes from you guys at Twin Oaks fills me with warmth.

Much respect to you all,

Stephen.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 10:20:22 am »
Ron, you're a great guy! This past year and a half were rough for me for other reasons...even with all you were going through, you still supported me giving me advice and most important...your friendship. All that when you were in the midst of the most difficult times in your life I'm sure. That speaks volumes to me! I'm blessed to have friends like you!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline BearG

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 12:36:40 pm »
Ron, I was very honored when Chris asked me to help get this together for you.  And was glad that Miss Joanie was there to talk for us, I was going to take over if Chris couldn't get it done but I knew there was no way I'd make it through.  You have always been a great friend, Brother to me sence the first time I met you.  I have told others that you are one of those who would give the shirt off your back.  The first time I brought my wife down and you not only brought your camper down so she would have a comfortable and cool place to stay, but even gave up your bed met a lot to both of use.  The world is truely better for having you in it.
Love you Brother
Bearg.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2011, 09:25:05 am »
You know how I feel about you,like a brother to me. The last year has been tough on you and also on all of us worrying about you. :) I had faith you was going to pull through it and glad you are on the road to recovery,even when you were down you was there for TwinOaks and for me,like Eddie said without you I don't know how I could get it done. Love you man and you are well deserved of the honor. I didn't even have to speak and it was still hard and very touching to me. Big Thanks for all you do and you should know we are all with you.  :) :) See ya soon. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2011, 04:24:46 pm »
Well hell, Ron, what can I say that hasn't been said already, I consider you a true friend, and your welcome to my fire anytime. See you soon, God bless to you and your family.  B Dan
Cleves, Ohio