Author Topic: NCTAC  (Read 9912 times)

Offline jonathan creason

NCTAC
« on: May 10, 2011, 04:45:28 pm »
Anybody heading over to Hickory in a couple of weeks?  I'm hoping to be there Fri. and Sat.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: NCTAC
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 05:07:40 pm »
I'll be there Friday Jonathan. Bring your brother-in-law. He turned out to be an OK guy!  :D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bryan irwin

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 08:50:15 pm »
will be there friday to sunday going to have to help set things up the week before ill try to save a  spot for all us pa members.
bryan irwin

JustinNC

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 10:43:16 pm »
I heard he was a real jackass Pat. ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 12:49:37 am »
Only occasionally!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 10:49:12 am »
Gonna try to make it Fri or Sat. If all goes well  ???
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 02:02:07 am »
Hope you can make it TJ.  I've still got your hide and quiver, I'll bring them to the shoot if you're gonna be there.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 02:49:18 am »
Looking forward to seeing you again, TJ. Been too long!   Drag Bobby along with you.  ;)

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 05:11:06 pm »
Caught an 8 lb. hybrid, a 7 lb. striper, and a few small channel cats Sat.  Planning on bringing them to cook Fri. Night.
Cleveland, NC

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 02:28:42 am »
I'll bring my fork, Jonathan!  :D

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 09:46:56 am »
Bring it on, Pat.  I'm going to try to get up to Lenny's Mill sometime this week and get some of their cajun breader, but if I can't there ain't nothing wrong with House Autry.
Cleveland, NC

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 10:34:22 pm »
Hope you can make it TJ.  I've still got your hide and quiver, I'll bring them to the shoot if you're gonna be there.
Wish I could make it. Mom just out of hospital and Grandma just went in hospital, on top of that, my wifa has to work all weekend. Sucks cause I have the whole weekend off. I will be there in spirit.
Pat it has been way to long since I have seen you. Will get together eventually.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

JustinNC

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 11:25:08 am »
See yall Saturday

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 12:12:34 pm »
What time you heading over?  Dawn's bringing Morgan sometime Sat., reckon he can bum a ride?
Cleveland, NC

JustinNC

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 12:55:02 pm »
Not sure yet. May try to get out friday night.