Author Topic: new bow  (Read 6707 times)

Offline sailordad

Re: new bow
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 09:12:48 pm »
Nathan, that a nice looking stick
especially for your second

glad to see you finally put that board to use  ;)
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline Bowyer3

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 09:24:54 pm »
I really like the bow.  Very creative belly markings -- I like them.

Offline stickthrower

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:39 pm »
Not sure what the brace height is at.  Will have to pull out a tape measure tomorrow and check it.  I would say it is happy where it is at? :)

Well, the neighbor has let his yard go this year, so the dandelions are taking over mine as well.  So I have alot of targets right now.  I just mowed them over the other day, and already they are all over the place.  Looks like I am going to have to go out and weed & feed to get rid of the things.

Yeah, definitely a shooter.  I am loving taking it out and shooting it, even if it is only a few arrows at a time.  It feels really nice in the hand.

Thanks Pappy! 

Yeah, 40 works great for a deer as does 50.  I am happy with the 40 lbr.  I like the simpleness of the bow as well.  Yeah, I am up north, but MN. 

Thanks Big Country.  Appreciate it. 

Thanks ErictheViking adn Bower3.  There were soem lines that didn't sand out, and when I looked at them, I got the idea for the design.  It wasn't really complicated, but I liked how it turned out.

Thanks Sailordad! :)  Yeah, it took me a while to get my keester going on it, but it turned out good!  :)  Thanks for helping me so much!

Nathan
Sartell, Minnesota

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 01:40:38 am »
Nathan;

You nailed the tiller on that one. I like simple.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?