Author Topic: too busy  (Read 1292 times)

Offline jamie

• born again pagan ,dirt worshipping heathen
too busy
« on: June 10, 2011, 08:29:40 am »
hey all, life got crazy , mom was in hospital, kids, work, preparing for my event. just wanted to pop in and say you guys do great work. hopefully after the event i can get some chippin done. i'll post pics of the event next week. peace and keep chippin
"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."

waterbury, ct

Offline AncientArcher76

Re: too busy
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 01:15:20 pm »
Jamie I am sorry about your MOM!  I hope everythings ok!!!  Also sorry that I couldnt make it to your event do to work..BLAH...

Thanks Bro.

Russ
Time, dedication, cuts, tons of broken rock, a wife, and perhaps a few girlfriends are some of what it takes in becoming a skilled flint knapper!!!

"Ancient Art"  by R. Hill

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 01:54:51 pm »
blessing to your mom...john

Offline Tower

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 06:04:40 pm »
My prayers are with her.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline jamie

• born again pagan ,dirt worshipping heathen
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 06:27:00 am »
moms doing good. still cant drive so its interesting. thanks guys, hope to be back on soon.
"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."

waterbury, ct

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 11:15:07 am »
Hope all is well with your mom Jamie. Have missed having you around - may life get back to normal soon..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.