Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 1126 times)

Offline YosemiteBen

Thank You!
« on: June 18, 2011, 01:45:31 pm »
Thank You all for the awesome discussion and banter that you all post here. It sounds as if most  of you are from Texas then East?  If any of you end up traveling to Yosemite National Park, look me up at the Indian Museum.  Your point, tool and blade phots give me hop that I may at some point in time reach those same levels.  I will post some pics someday.  Most of my work ends up in the Indian Museum gift shop.  I also give a lot for going away presents and sometimes just because.  I am really working on thinning my material. Most of what I make is smaller.  I do not get a lot of time to go gathering and a couple of gem and Mineral club rock hounds send me stuff in the mail.  Mostly obsidian here in the Sierra Nevada, a little chert to the ocean range and to the south. Thank you all again for your words of wisdom and friendly banter.
Yosemite Ben

Offline Ncsnipe

Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 04:26:50 pm »
Good to hear from someone out your way. I look forward to seeing you post some of your points.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 07:54:56 pm »
I always wanted to see Yosemite and the giant redwoods, never been to CA. Look forward to seeing your work..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Tower

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 12:22:27 pm »
Ben, like cowboy I've never been there , but I hope to one day. Until then take a photo with your phone & post them.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!