Author Topic: What did yall get for fathers day?  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: What did yall get for fathers day?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 10:32:09 am »
I'll get one. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 10:34:04 am »
Probably 3 or 4 homemade cards from my oldest son, and a BPS gift card from the whole crowd.  Heading to the OBX in a couple of weeks, and I'm sure the tackle box needs to be restocked so it'll be handy.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 11:42:31 am »
A nice little McKenzie kick target to travel with. Very happy with it!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline wildkatt

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 12:39:09 pm »
 ;D Got to spend the day making and shooting bows with my wonderful granddaughters. Oldest got to start shooting off her horse with the bow i just made her. Life is Good. ;D

Katt

I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 01:04:21 pm »
Uninterrupted nap time. ;D

Also chocolate cake and apple pie.   ;D ;D
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline Stoker

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 01:28:38 pm »
Text form the daughter and went to a shoot with the son.He bbq'ed moose steak 8)
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 01:50:08 pm »
5 coarse dinner, home made card with a little stickbow and a arrow sticking through a sheep haha and a husqavarna mower ;D I was stoked!
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 02:13:30 pm »
Well, I got hugs, kisses and I love yous from my two daughters and my son.. Then sweet cards they made in sunday school... The family made me happy fathers day cards and they are the best cards ever. 

I have had cat scratch fever for the last two weeks so after church i came home and napped until 5:30.

The best fathers day gift was I got to tell my father and father-in-law Happy Father's Day.  I am blessed to still have them here with me.  And spending the rest of the day with my bride.  The kids are off to church camp..  and I made the kids palm branch crosses for their rooms.  They helped and they really liked them..
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 11:48:05 am »
I called my Dad, who is 93, and talked to him for 1 1/2 hours, sure brightened his day. My son, who is 43, called and we had a pleasant conversation. This has been the routine in our family for years, I don't care much for cards and such, I prefer to hear voices.