Author Topic: Mulberry warbow in progress, one limb reflexed one limb straight-ish...  (Read 9133 times)

Offline toomanyknots

Thank ya steve.
"The way of heaven is like the bending of a bow-
 the upper part is pressed down,
 the lower part is raised up,
 the part that has too much is reduced,
 the part that has too little is increased."

- Tao Te Ching, 77, A new translation by Victor H. Mair

Offline Ian.

That has come out really nice, did you take any more material off since the last photos, I think your defiantly over 105 I would have though it would have come out a little more. Also nice and thin tips bows look much better when you get the tips thin what is the measurement.
ALways happy to help anyone get into heavy weight archery: https://www.facebook.com/bostonwarbowsbows/

Offline toomanyknots

"That has come out really nice, did you take any more material off since the last photos, I think your defiantly over 105 I would have though it would have come out a little more. Also nice and thin tips bows look much better when you get the tips thin what is the measurement."

Sorry for it taking me so long to reply Ian, and thank you for your kind words. I did actually take a little off, plus for exercising the limbs so much and checking fulldraw so much it has come down in weight. It is now pulling around 85# at 28", and around 100# at 32", so about 15# every four inches or so? Heres the dimensions...

Width at handle: 1 9/16"
Thickness at Handle: 1 1/8"
Width and thickness at tips: 7/16"
"The way of heaven is like the bending of a bow-
 the upper part is pressed down,
 the lower part is raised up,
 the part that has too much is reduced,
 the part that has too little is increased."

- Tao Te Ching, 77, A new translation by Victor H. Mair

Offline bcbull

hey bro looks good to me tell us and show some deminson on ur tiller stick im kind a likein that brock