Author Topic: Please Support Primitive Archer Magazine Forum  (Read 165492 times)

Offline DuBois

Re: Please Support Primitive Archer Magazine Forum
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2013, 03:25:00 am »
I joined. Seems the least I could do considering all the free lessons I get on here!
Thanks ;)

Offline bow101

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2013, 12:49:10 am »
I saw an ad in Traditional Bowhunter Magazine for a new magazine called The Primitive Archer. I immediately sent them a check for a subscription!  ;D About 6 months later PA Magazine came out.  ;)

MMmm is PA worth while reading.?
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."  Joseph Campbell

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2013, 02:19:06 am »

MMmm is PA worth while reading.?
[/quote]

Does a bear take a nap in the woods???  ;)

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline smoky#1

• Clayton Porter
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2013, 01:58:25 pm »
I have a one year subscription.
smoky, Bassett NE

Offline Comancheria

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2014, 12:34:02 am »
Sete I'm the late 'Nineties, I bought a copy--don't ask me which one.  It was interesting reading in between hunts with my Mathews Solocam--interesting enough that I bought a recurve.  (I won't mention here that it was a camo-dipped Black Widow!😳

It was also interesting enough that I bought the first volume of TBB.  Glanced at that enough that tje seeds were sown.  So now, I have gone off the deep end and bought every hand tool known to bow-makers and took out a one year's subscription to PA.

Oh, and a complete set of back issues.  Read the first three with over a hundred left to go.  Great magazine!

Russ
When sinew-backed Live Oak flatbows with Agave-fiber strings shooting arrows made from river cane are outlawed, only outlaws will have sinew-backed Live Oak flatbows with Agave-fiber strings shooting arrows made from river cane!

Offline Woody Knot

• Woody Knot Crafts
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2015, 04:42:27 pm »
Cant wait to get my first one over here in the UK.
... Garry

Offline James Rodney

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2015, 10:47:49 am »
I'll definitely help!
Slowly, i stalked her. Watching her every move. Silently moving in for the kill, only to find she was so perfectly tuned to nature i couldn't take the shot. My stomach was growling, yet i couldn't take the shot. My desire to see beauty overpowered my desire to eat.

Offline JWMALONE

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2018, 05:46:16 pm »
I saw a copy once at the docs office, nice magazine. I would have subscribed anyway but I needed to enter bow of the month contest. I didn't see a subscription number but I did get an order number from the invoice is this the number I need?
Red Oak its the gateway wood!