Author Topic: Let's all pitch in and help tattoo dave out~ I have his addy info  (Read 2160 times)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Folks,
I am very appreciative and blessed to belong to this community.  I have made wonderful friends on here.  I have met georgestonburge, jackcrafty and soon will meet skyarrow.  I truly feel and believe that this community is a family of sorts.  Like the community you might have at work or at church.  There is a sense of family on here and people are always willing to help out with advice, materials and encouragements.   

Tattoo dave has lost ALL HIS BOWS AND BOW MAKING TOOLS AND MATERIALS.  Not to mention all the precious family photos and special family heirlooms that cannot be replaced.  However, I say that tattoo dave has not lost ALL HIS BOWS AND BOW MAKING TOOLS AND MATERIALS.  Let’s all pitch in and send tattoo dave what we can to help him out.  Bows, staves, string making material, skins, rock, tools or whatever you feel compelled to send.  If we all send him a little token of encouragement it will not replace what he has lost, but it will make coping with this tragic loss in the months to come more manageable.  Let’s show tattoo dave that this online community is truly a community of a tightly well knit family of people with one single goal; that being encouraging and helping each other to promote primitive archery even when all is lost. 
Cipriano
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 04:27:04 pm by criveraville »
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Rick Wallace

Re: Let's all pitch in and help tattoo dave out
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 02:49:15 pm »
Great Idea!  Where do we send to?
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
Re: Let's all pitch in and help tattoo dave out~ I have his addy info
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 04:28:18 pm »
Folks if you wanna help out PM me and I will send you tattoo dave's addy info..
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline seabass

Re: Let's all pitch in and help tattoo dave out~ I have his addy info
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 01:31:08 am »
pm sent
Middletown,Ohio