Author Topic: first cane arrows...  (Read 4954 times)

Offline Hawkeye1974

Re: first cane arrows...
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 11:10:54 am »
Kill ass! All of them, you even make two explosive arrows, but that bone one is beautiful.   
If a guy can fire 3 arrows 125 meters he not only deserves his own movie.  He deserves his own reality show!!! 

-Anonymous

Offline Patches

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 03:56:23 pm »
What are the field points made of?  I am finishing my first set of cane arrows this week, and was wondering what was the best way to make field points.
"You are never a complete failure as long as you can be used as a bad example..."

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 04:42:26 pm »
they're duplex nails with the leading head ground off and to a point. an idea i got right here from hillbilly61. they make great target points for cane shafts, and good for stumping too. glued em in then did a wrap of artificial sinew from the head back about an inch.hopefully that will keep the shaft from splitting if i hit something hard. i've heard they make good small game/bird points too. tho i have yet to try em on a critter.
wild women don't get the blues

Offline Hawkeye1974

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 08:55:03 pm »
I was wondering did you make the quiver or purchase it?

I bought from where?  I made do you make them for purchase or was it a personal thing?
If a guy can fire 3 arrows 125 meters he not only deserves his own movie.  He deserves his own reality show!!! 

-Anonymous

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 02:19:49 pm »
I was wondering did you make the quiver or purchase it?

I bought from where?  I made do you make them for purchase or was it a personal thing?

made the quiver. have made several. this was the latest one. had a few for sale at mojam.
had the most amazing luck with em actually. a fella named randy from texas has a sweet owl bow made by ed scott. traded two of my quivers(not this particular one) for that bow. lucky gal i are...

if you are indeed interested in that quiver shoot me a pm. thanks
wild women don't get the blues

Offline juan lopez

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 03:23:24 pm »
Hi, beautiful arrows, congratulations, but beware of the cat, jajajaja