Author Topic: Grandpa's smiling!!!!  (Read 1743 times)

Offline lowell

Grandpa's smiling!!!!
« on: July 16, 2011, 04:16:42 pm »
Hunter was here again today shooting his new bow.

He shot it last weekend and got a little blood blister from a string and arrow pinch.  I was afraid it would discourage him from shooting but he was shooting up a storm today!!....so I and his dad were both smiling big!! :)

For those with a Jack Russell you can understand the arrow headed to Charlie.  They are quick little dogs!! :-[

He was also on the hunt for lion!! ;D

Oh...we are not too concerned with form...just glad he is having a good time!! ;D
My son says I shoot a stick with a stick!!

Offline Little John

Re: Grandpa's smiling!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 06:42:18 pm »
Pretty cool, keep smiling.
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 10:12:12 am »
Very cool,got to love that, Can't start them to young,way to pass it own ,cool little Osage bow it looks like,you might want to talk to him just a little bit about
safety and this ant a toy line I used on my son when he was about that age. ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 03:02:48 pm »
Cool pics ;D The dog didnt get hit did it? Looks like he is going for a head shot there on the dog, they are fast little dogs :D
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)