Author Topic: Twist, how much is too much... (now progress pics)  (Read 5129 times)

blackhawk

Re: Twist, how much is too much... (now progress pics)
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 08:11:08 pm »
Your a sick man if your enjoying this buddy...I know you have straighter wood around than that.  :laugh:

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 08:19:59 pm »
Yeah, I know bud...was actually kinda muttering under my breath as I tried to leverage some of the twist out this morning BUT now that I started...I'd hate to give up on her.  Maybe I'll put her in the corner and let her think about how twisted of a girl she is and maybe she'll come around easier next time  >:D
~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 08:25:38 pm »
Yeah, I know bud...was actually kinda muttering under my breath as I tried to leverage some of the twist out this morning BUT now that I started...I'd hate to give up on her.  Maybe I'll put her in the corner and let her think about how twisted of a girl she is and maybe she'll come around easier next time  >:D

Don't do it!  You gotta keep after her!  If you quit now she wins.  It'll just strengthen her resolve and she'll become hardened in her ways!  Spare the heatgun and spoil the stave!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.