Author Topic: Free meatcutting help in Oregon!  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
Free meatcutting help in Oregon!
« on: August 16, 2011, 04:49:34 pm »
Because of a shoulder problem I will not be bowhunting this season as planned. With the time free however I wanted to see if anyone would like some help butchering their game this year. I have a lot of meat cutting experience and also was a chef before that. I have quit a bit of experience with wild game to. I helped a few guys a few years ago and had a blast. I have access to grass fed beef fat at work if you want to do a little grinding or for sausage. I have also made jerky in the past. I'm not looking for money. i just would like to put this service out there for the PA community and help a few people. I live in Portland but will travel if needed.
Feel free to PM me with any questions-Josh
"WHY DON'T WE LIBERATE, THESE UNITED STATES WE'RE THE ONES WHO NEED IT THE WORST
LET THE REST OF THE WORLD HELP US FOR A CHANGE AND REBUILD AMERICA FIRST"--MERLE HAGGARD

CLEAN AND SOBER AND PROUD OF IT HOSS!!!

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Free meatcutting help in Oregon!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 12:00:17 am »
That's a generous offer, man.  I seem to do alright cutting my animals up, but my sausage making skills need some help.  My father retired at age 72 after cutting meat for 50 years....he never showed me a d*** thing, kinda had to figure it out all by myself. 

There are quite a few younger people getting into hunting that sure could make good use of your skills and expertise.  Good cutting skills can make the difference between good meat and great meat. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
Re: Free meatcutting help in Oregon!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 03:29:46 pm »
The responses have all been from younger fellas. I'm happy to show them a thing or two. Meatcutting is one of those things that people are intimidated to do. Lots of them just need to be shown the basics. And I am happy to help.
"WHY DON'T WE LIBERATE, THESE UNITED STATES WE'RE THE ONES WHO NEED IT THE WORST
LET THE REST OF THE WORLD HELP US FOR A CHANGE AND REBUILD AMERICA FIRST"--MERLE HAGGARD

CLEAN AND SOBER AND PROUD OF IT HOSS!!!