Author Topic: Anybody get any good trail camera pics yet? Here's a couple..........  (Read 2509 times)

Offline SEMO_HUNTER

• Southeast Mo. Redneck!!
I guess it's ok to post trail cam pics here isn't it? If not, I apologize.
Here's a little fellar that I thought I might let go another year or two?

~Varitas Vos Liberabit~ John 8:32

Offline gstoneberg

Re: Anybody get any good trail camera pics yet? Here's a couple..........
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:05:13 am »
Beauty!  Down here if I let that one go the neighbor's taxidermy bill would go up.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:12:03 am »
I've got a few that I thought were decent...but after seeing that thing I don't think I want to post them!!! :o
  Any body that would even consider letting a deer like that go needs to go see a doctor and have their head examined! :)
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline SEMO_HUNTER

• Southeast Mo. Redneck!!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 01:56:12 am »
Well...............it's not exactly mine.  ::)

I just wanted to show you guys some pics of a really nice buck that I can only dream about and it IS from Missouri. Sorry for being deceitful, I wanted to see what your reactions were before I spilled the beans.
I borrowed the pics from another website that I frequent and actually it's not all that far from where I live. Most guys will go their whole life and never see a buck of this caliber, I know that I never have. My biggest to date was a 155" 10pt. that I killed with a rifle and this buck will blow that completely out of the water. I don't even have my lease anymore where I killed my nicest bucks, it got sold out from under us in February 2010 so basically I'm hunting right here behind my house and some semi private ground about 10 miles from my house.

This buck is a reminder to me that they are out there and you never know what can show up at any time, any where. The guy that got the pics of this monster on his trail camera said that he didn't even own a trail camera till this year and he had never seen this buck before on his place or anywhere else, so that just goes to show that you gotta keep hoping and put your time in out there and just pray for the best.

I would like to see some of y'alls trail cam pics if you have any, I love to see pics!
~Varitas Vos Liberabit~ John 8:32

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 04:27:59 am »
I'll play ;D  Here's a few of the better ones to show up so far.
 The first one is "Snoopy". Look how long his nose is. Don't know what's going on with him...maybe an injury or something???
Then two pics of "Notch"
The third buck with the messed up right side is "Curly". Last year his right side was just a single corkscrew looking tine. His left hind foot is messed up which causing his antlers to be messed up.
Then there's "Boo2"  I passed a shot on this one last year as  (I think) a 2 year old. He had two small drops then, instead of only one this year. He grew a BUNCH!
 That last one doesn't have a nickname yet, except DEAD if I get the chance >:D

Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 07:00:42 am »
Nice bunch of deer. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stickbender

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 10:39:24 pm »
 Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!  :o: :o  :P

Wayne

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 11:53:49 pm »
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!  :o: :o  :P

Wayne
You big clown! :laugh:....(Pun Intended)  That's about how I feel. I wish I could get more than one buck tag a year >:D

Offline stickbender

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 03:44:44 am »

Shannon, pun taken.  Any one of those would be fine.  What is with the one with the "TALL" antlers.....his mama been hanging around the Elks Club? ;)

Wayne