Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2987 times)

Offline longbow01

Hello
« on: August 26, 2011, 07:35:41 pm »
Hey everybody I'm new here but not new to traditional and primitive archery. Just wanted to introduce myself My name is Mark Wood I'm a pretty good primitive arrow maker. I havent mastered knapping my own points yet but am working on it. I have attempted two self bows but they both broke. I hope to learn alot here and meet some new people.  ;)

Offline cracker

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 08:09:47 pm »
Hi Mark
   Welcome to P.A. I'm sure you'll find all the help and advice you will need to get thing going. There are lots of friendly and helpful folks with a massive amount of knowlege and a willingness to share.
Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 08:28:41 pm »
Welcome Mark.  You might want to post your general area.  You might find somebody nearby that could help with both knapping and bow making.  If you're in the Dallas. TX area I would certainly help.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline johnston

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 01:13:17 am »
Hello Mark glad to have you. Just want you to know I am way ahead of you...I have 5 that broke ;D. But thanks in great part to the good people at PA I also have a couple that are still shooting. They will pull you along too.

Lane

Offline longbow01

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 12:09:44 am »
Welcome Mark.  You might want to post your general area.  You might find somebody nearby that could help with both knapping and bow making.  If you're in the Dallas. TX area I would certainly help.

George
yeah I reckon that would help I'm in Jefferson Georgia........