Author Topic: Texas fires  (Read 1342 times)

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
Texas fires
« on: September 07, 2011, 03:13:32 pm »
if yall havent heard there have been around 1000 homes lost to  few million acres worth of fires across texas one of my good friends has been fighting them for awhile now talk about something bad thats alot of homse gone and alot of people homeless. hopefully something my wife started tues can help some in need. here is a writeup on her that was in the paper and she will be on the news tonite. all weekend my yard was full of smoke like fog and the fires are aver 100 miles from me talk about a weird feeling smelling someones home that is gone now :(. so far amanda has gotten lots of food Ect.. donation to help tho,s in need im not asking for anyones help from PA so plz dont take it that way just wanted to let yall know what has happend.  plz pray that we get lots of help to help these 1000 family's in need ttyl 

http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2011/sep/06/jo_bastrop_help_080711_151214/?counties

Sterling
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline fencepost

Re: Texas fires
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 06:18:24 pm »
It is hard to lose something you have worked hard for. I was flooded 1year 4 monts ago in may (I was at the  TN classic) 46'' WATER above sub floor  lost about every thing.  hope everybody is safe. will be praying for all..Pete