Author Topic: swap a hog hunt in FL  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Ryan_Gill_HuntPrimitive

swap a hog hunt in FL
« on: September 11, 2011, 02:11:01 am »
Dont know if this is a good spot to post this but...
I am looking to swap a hunt if anyone is interested. I am looking for a central FL hog hunt (non management area)  feeders are fine with us.  It would me, my friend Dax and his 10yr old boy (possibly). Dax and I are both primitive archers and want to hunt an area with a good chance of killing a hog a piece with our bows. I am from FL originally but no longer have any contacts there but i am familiar with hog hunting. we wont be there long but we want a 2-3 day hunt with , like i said, plenty of hog opportunities..lol kissimee area would be ideal, but open to nearly anywhere in FL. we can provide our own lodging as well.
        In trade I can provide hunting opportunities in Montana.  depending on what tags you might get drawn for (some are over the counter, and i can help set you up with all that info)   I can provide good opportunities for Mule Deer, spot and stalk and decoying antelope and merriams turkeys.  all on a little private and public land mixed. (public land is actually pretty good out here)  trout fishing in some areas too!    but i can also get you into larger public lands for bear and elk as well.   I can probably provide lodging for a 1-2 person hunt and you can hunt with me, OR I can set you up with a drop camp in the mountains if you and a friend want to do it yourselves.  I am open to Ideas.  send me a PM if interested in working something out. thanks- Ryan
Formerly "twistedlimbs"
Gill's Primitive Archery and HuntPrimitive

Offline soy

• pm106221
Re: swap a hog hunt in FL
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 02:59:23 am »
Boy I wish I lived il florida!!!!!! Sorry if I got your hopes up seeing a reply,its just that I would jump on the chance. I've always wanted to do what you have to trade.sadly I have nothing to peak any ones interest  :'(
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...