Author Topic: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE 2011!!!!!  (Read 92056 times)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE 2011!!!!!
« on: September 21, 2011, 02:57:10 am »
Ok ill be in charge of running this if no one is apposed or would rather do it. All I will be asking for is you to post that (you are in). 
If you would like put a little info about what you like bow specs ect so your giftee can read it and have an idea, but it all comes down to what you get is what you get so dont throw a fit. This gift exchange will be all HANDMADE GOODS by you for your recipient, the gift should be made by you from the heart not from the wallet so dont go out and buy something ;). The gifts do not have to be primitive gifts they can be anything that you make with your own two hands. Also if someone needs personal info on thier recipient in order to build something for that person then I will get that as well. The sign up cut off will be October 1st at midnight, after that Marie (calendargirl) will get the names out to you within 3 or so days as to who you are sending to. Anyone involved will be expected to ship out there gift NO LATER than Jan.15th and no earlier than Dec.15th  Thanks and let the sign up begin!! If there are any questions please ask and we will try to get them anwsered for you.

As Pat B said Primitive archer is not involved in this exchange, it is something we are doing as members! AND AGAIN ITS ABOUT WHAT YOU GIVE NOT WHAT YOU GET SO NO WHINING! LOL 

I'M IN!

Ok while we are at this we may as well go ahead and send mailing info to me via PM, So please send me your mailing address like this so I can copy and paste it to my list     
                                                            (user name)      John Deer
                                                                                     1234 vista view dr.
                                                                                     Tillamook Or. 97141

Please send me the address you want your gift mailed to you at like shown here. thanks Also let us know if you are willing to ship out of the usa or not.

If you are involved in this exchange please monitor this thread. thanks

Josh

PS MAKE SURE YOU ADD IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SHIP OUT OF THE USA OR NOT THANKS ;)

ALSO I WILL PUT A (GOOD) BY YOUR NAME IF I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS, I NEED WHERE YOU ARE WILLING TO SHIP AS WELL thanks

HERE IS THE LINK TO LAST YEARS EXCHANGE FOR IDEAS ON WHAT STUFF PEOPLE MADE :D http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,20978.0.html
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:56:55 pm by Elktracker »
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Re: Christmas exchange sign up!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 03:18:41 am »
                                                                                     Cristmas Exchange List

1.Elktracker  US shipping only GOOD
2.criveraville  Us shipping only GOOD
3.Rick Wallace US shipping only please GOOD
4.BearG would preffer US shipping but if need be would ship elsewhere if it came to it GOOD
5.cracker preffer US shipping but if need be  GOOD
6.Pat B  US shipping only please GOOD
7.Kpete US shipping  GOOD
8.Gus  U.S. Shipping Only    GOOD
9.Stoker  Will ship any where GOOD
10.uwe  International  Good
11.Ifrit617   US shipping only    GOOD
12.sadiejane    US shipping only   GOOD
13.stingray45   US shipping please GOOD
14.fishfinder401      US shipping only please GOOD
15.bowtarist    North American Shipping only. I'll ship to Cananda, but not over seas   GOOD
16.Lowell      US only  GOOD
17.beetlebailey1977      preffer US shipping but if need be will ship over seas       GOOD
18.Will H      US shipping only  GOOD
19.bareshaft12   US shipping only GOOD
20.Buckeye Guy   us shipping only please GOOD
21.M-P    Will ship wherever needed  GOOD
22.osage outlaw   US shipping  GOOD 
23.rileyconcrete                             GOOD
24.nugget   US shipping   GOOD
25.bubby  US shipping  GOOD
26.jonathan creason  Ill ship any where GOOD
27.tenbrook   US shipping only please  GOOD
28.Josh   just USA and Canada please GOOD
29.Tower   guess ill ship any where GOOD
30.jeffhalfrack                              GOOD
31.Almostpighunter   US shipping only GOOD
32.Lee Slikkers   US shipping GOOD
33.John K   US shipping only GOOD
34.hillbilly61 US only please GOOD
35.jthompson1995                             GOOD
36.YosemiteBen US/Intl shipping ok.  GOOD
37.Snakeman  just USA and Canada please
38.Youngbowyer   USA GOOD
39.hawkbow  US shipping GOOD
40.deerhunter97370  will ship out of the US if needed  GOOD
41.Auggie  North America Please GOOD
42.Commadore  US shipping only  GOOD
43.madcrow  just US please GOOD
44.ken75  USA GOOD
45.Polar Bear  USA  GOOD
46. Wildkatt  US shipping only GOOD
47.HoBow   US shipping GOOD
48.nyarrow  USA  GOOD
49.Northernsport  will ship within north america GOOD
50.tattoo dave  will ship anywhere GOOD
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 07:02:33 pm by Elktracker »
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 03:23:58 am »
Amen--- literal translation is "I'm in."

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 03:38:11 am »
Im all in boys!!   {and gals}
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline BearG

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 12:12:03 pm »
I'm in!!!  First timer
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline cracker

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 12:13:54 pm »
Go ahead and count me in. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 12:16:46 pm »
I'm in!   8)
 Marie seemed excited about the Christmas Exchange again. Hopefully she will chime in  to this thread.
  Josh, i will help you out as I can. Just ask.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Kpete

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 12:17:44 pm »
Please count me in. Kirk

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 01:49:44 pm »
Ok while we are at this we may as well go ahead and send mailing info to me via PM, So please send me your mailing address like this so I can copy and paste it to my list     
                                                                  John Deer
                                                                  1234 vista view dr.
                                                                  Tillamook Or. 97141

Please send me the address you want your gift mailed to you at like shown here. thanks

Josh

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 01:59:14 pm »
I am happy to help in anyway. I am glad it is up and running this year.  Josh just let me know what you need me to do.  I can do the spread sheet thing again.
I would suggest that all names need to be in by Oct. 1 and then the trade begins.  I know that is in 9 days.  That will give time to draw names and pass the information back out.  Also if you are from another country or willing to ship to another country that was very helpful to know last year.
Cg
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 02:25:53 pm »
Thanks CG I appretiate it! and yes we would love it if you would do the name drawing if thats what your saying ;D  I am good with 9 days so unless anyone objects Oct1st will be the last day to sign up.

Josh

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 02:34:20 pm »
I'm good with Oct. 1.  Josh, anything I can do I will. Just let me know.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 02:39:22 pm »
Please do count me in.

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 02:42:04 pm »
I'm good with Oct. 1.  Josh, anything I can do I will. Just let me know.

Thanks Pat,

gus your in

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE SIGN UP!
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 03:12:14 pm »
Joshypoo  :D  you are doing a great job at this already!
The over seas shipping is impt.  as well as the personal information.  Also those that sign up can post on this thread their stuff  that they like.. you know like long walks on the beach, warm sunsets... etc   :laugh:
Also, I would suggest posting an announcement in the announcement (obviously) but also on the most popular threads with a link to this so that they won't post on that one but over here where the cool people are.  O0
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 03:28:37 pm by Calendargirl »
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.