Author Topic: We wooped em!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9766 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
We wooped em!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 08, 2007, 03:30:55 am »
Just shot the Rinehart 100 course. It was Fantastic!  The targets were unreal.
Me and a friend of mine placed in the traditional class ,shooting self bows. My 2 kids placed in the cubs class shooting self bows, against kids shooting compounds. I make them shoot from no closer than 10 yds.
 I was so proud. The self bows me and the kids were shooting i made. along with the arrows. We wooped up on all the others shooting high dollar equipment. It made my day week and month..
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: We wooped em!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 11:58:41 am »
Congrats! Just goes to show that selfbows combined with a lot of shooting practice resulting in earned skills can compete with high tech production bows. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 01:12:33 pm »
Congrats Nugget, to you and your clan.  ;) ;D   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 02:14:38 pm »
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 09:07:47 pm »
Way to go nugget, sounds like ya had lots of fun.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

perry

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 05:21:03 pm »
       Nugget my youngest daughter and I have shared similar experiences together  so I understand your joy . It is just sooooooo satisfying mixing it and showing these modern archers that its sportsmanship , skill and persistance that this game is about not the newest fangled gadget you can buy accuracy with and win win win [ crikey its good when we beat em though ]. regards Perry