Author Topic: Please give me my money back, give me the mag or at least answer emails!  (Read 7886 times)

Offline markinengland

Earlyier thi year my 3 year subscription ended, so I renewed it.

No magazine.

Email.

No reply.

Didn't get next magazine.

Email.

No reply.

Email respectfully asking either for my subscription to be honoured or my payments returned.

No reply.

This is annoying, not only because I have this problem now but because I had the same problem when I took my last subscription out, and had the same problem when my previous subscription was taken out.

Much though I like and support Primitive Archer this is about enough for me to walk away and not come back.

Frustrated,

Mark in England
No reply

Offline markinengland

Re: Please give me my money back, give me the mag or at least answer emails!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 04:53:32 pm »
Is there anybody out there - at all?

I've tried emailing PA, sending messages via this board and really cannot understand why I do not get any reply.

I have no choice but to keep trying and waiting.

Mark in England

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 05:15:39 pm »
This seams to be an ongoing issue with subscription renewals..... :o
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 05:35:57 pm »
Mark you posted this thread yesterday.  I checked ALL of my emails over the last year from your aol email address. This is what I have recieved:
Nov 16, 2010 you reported a post
Aug 7, renewed.

A new magazine has not come out that you should have received in that short of a time from your renewal.   I would be happy to respond to your emails if I had received any others.  Please resend your emails that you sent where you desired a response. 

Also please give me at least 24 hours to respond to a post on the message boards. I am in the middle of proofreading for the next issue so i am not on here as much.  I also do not get on very much on the weekends because that is my family time.

Thanks to Justin who sent me the link so that i could see what your post and respond accordingly.

You are more than welcome to call the office or email me
calendargirl@primitivearcher.com
or Ann at Ann@primitivearcher.com
or Mike at michael@primitivearcher.com
and answer all of your questions.

I would be happy to make sure you get your answers.  If there is a lag or a delay from your last 3 years to this 3 years please let me know.  I don't know from the order notice I received if there was too much wait time between renewals because I am not sure when your subscription was supposed to expire. 
Thanks for your continued support.  I am sure we will figure out whatever the glitch is.
Marie
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline markinengland

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 06:29:59 pm »
Marie,

I got an email reply from Mike Moore.

FYI I PM'd you through this forum, and sent two or more emails to the ann@primitive... address

It appears that you have not reliably been receiving your emails.

I admit that it is frustrating.

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 06:34:55 pm »
I am sure it has been frustrating. I am sorry for that.  PM's aren't the best way to get me.  Email is best because I can keep a record of all the communication.
I don't know why Ann did not get your emails.  I am glad it all was straightened out.  We had some shipping glitches with this issue that I did not know about until yesterday evening.  Also I don't think most know but, I telecommute and am several states away from the home office.  I don't have direct access to all the records immediately, I have limited access to magazine issues as they are all stored at the home office in Texas.  As long as we can be patient with each other it all works out.
I do apologize for a lack of response.  You have been a loyal customer and we love those!
Thanks,
Marie

Offline markinengland

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 04:23:57 pm »
Marie,

Apparently my emails were taken out by your spam filter - maybe because I am one of those suspicious foreign people!

Maybe the spam filter can be altered so it doesn't filter out emails from customers, or regulalry checked?

Still, maybe it's all sorted now and I can look forward to three more years of magazines.

Mark in England

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 02:59:22 pm »
Thanks Mark!  I don't know why the filter took out your email and yet lets in some other very undesirable spam!  I do know we have had quite a problem with it all.  It is frustrating and can cause confusion and chaos where it doesn't have to be. 
Please keep us posted on when you get your magazine. 
We love overseas customers.  They add great flavor to the mix here on the boards and in our magazine.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Marie