Author Topic: Anyone want a sling?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Ifrit617

Anyone want a sling?
« on: October 17, 2011, 06:06:29 pm »
Hey guys, I made this sling last night hoping to make it my new favorite, but it came in just a little short for my personal preferences. It is 27" inches long from finger loop to center of pouch and will through a rock really well. The cords are 8 strand round braided mason line,(gold and white), and the pouch is leather reinforced with brace gromets. The pouch is large enough to hold tenis balls, but is slightly cupped to hold anything as small as a golf ball, or less. just in case anyone doubts the power of these weapons, i have used an almost identical sling to sling a golf ball over 200 yards. For trade I am mainly looking for sinew, partial spools of gold and black b-50, and feathers for fletching in that order for preference. other offers are welcome just pm me. Thanks

Jon
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 06:54:09 pm by Ifrit617 »

Offline Jtilley

• WV country boy missing the hills.............
Re: Anyone want a sling?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 10:58:19 pm »
That looks really awesome man! If I didn't already have more hobbies than I can justlfy, i would definately start making some slings. !!!
Some is Good , More is Better, Too much is Just Right....
John

Offline Ifrit617

Re: Anyone want a sling?
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 11:35:43 pm »
Lol I know what you mean....

Just so you know, This sling has been traded... I will make more to trade soon. Thanks.

Jon