Author Topic: El Destructo  (Read 5980 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: El Destructo
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 11:16:01 am »
I think El D just cant tear himself away from facebook long enough to post over here.  :o Seriously, he is on facebook if you guys want to drop in on him.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 12:26:47 pm »
You may be right,King Ron told me that, I don't do face book so I guess he will have to come here or call me on the phone. ;) :) Miss Joanie said this is my face book. ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Keenan

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 01:57:51 pm »
Yep seen that as well. Amazing how much of life some people spend on-line committed to one site. I sure am glad that the amount of days and time that I'm on here no longer shows, ::) I was afraid Lulyn would look over my shoulder and see the amount not just in "days" but "months" and decide to put a timer by the keyboard!

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 07:14:24 pm »
Yep seen that as well. Amazing how much of life some people spend on-line committed to one site. I sure am glad that the amount of days and time that I'm on here no longer shows, ::) I was afraid Lulyn would look over my shoulder and see the amount not just in "days" but "months" and decide to put a timer by the keyboard!
I can look that up and email it to her if you like.  >:D
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Keenan

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 09:23:46 pm »

I can look that up and email it to her if you like.  >:D
O:) O:) O:) I think I was just threatened  :o ;D