Author Topic: BUMBER  (Read 3476 times)

Offline crooketarrow

BUMBER
« on: November 02, 2011, 07:26:35 am »
  Unfortently my endings not like GSP 8 POINT my kinda buck. I'll be eating dog wood bark.
 Shot at and missed the first mature buck sence I heart shot a high 10 in 09. He went across a road and the guy got mad because I shot him and would let me go get him. He and his son-n-law got it went and got him I heard a 131" high,heavy through out longest tine 13 inchs. I called him BOB. Would have sure looked good with my other self bow mounts.
  This was a buck I called shorty. 17,18 wide that come straight out no curl in at all. Long beams 25,26"s but stort tines 5.6 inch G2's. A inch or so dog wood lined up with his shoulder at 18 yards. Looked good I heard the thud. You know the story.
  getstonedprimitive can tell you just to get close to a mature buck is a feat in my book. I'm not talking a one or 2 times in your life THING where someone pushs him to you. That can happen to anybody. But to get close my design (scouting).
  My hats off to you GSP and to do it with a self bow is exture SWEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: BUMBER
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 12:32:12 pm »
Been there done that more times than I care to talk about.  :) :) It use to really bother me but now I just smile you won this time. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline crooketarrow

Re: BUMBER
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 08:10:27 am »
   Not me PAPPY when it comes to mature bucks I hole a grug.
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING