Author Topic: Spiro cedar deer mask replica  (Read 17116 times)

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
Re: Spiro cedar deer mask replica
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 09:56:54 pm »
well here it is its not finished yet the skunk hide is not attached yet but this is where i plan to place it. i think it is coming out nicely 
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline swamp monkey

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 10:35:21 am »
skyarrow, I have seen hide masks but never anything like this.  You get definite points for the Hollywood factor.  That is one wicked looking mask. 

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 10:53:40 am »
Those are made out of red cedar  Cow pelvic? sounds great! look forward to seeing it.            Rick
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 10:56:01 am »
oops,didnt see page 2,,,THAT is way yonder cool!!  I like it,wear it to work and see your boss react!!!
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 11:51:31 am »
I have been thinking o making a garb to go with it I'm glad yall like it il post more once it is fully complete
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline stickbender

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 04:51:11 pm »

Skyarrow, a nice black bear skin would go well with that for a cloak. ;)  Cool mask.

Wayne

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 10:29:45 pm »
Cool looking mask, Sterling, but my wife pointed out, " I wonder if he knows he has his head in a cow's butt". ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 02:14:52 am »

You see that is the trouble with Women, just when a Man is enjoying himself, a Woman will always point out the obvious, and take all the wind out of his sails, and pretend to just be observing...... ::) ;D ;D  Women just hate to see Men enjoy themselves. ;) ;D  In fact it was probably the Women in the tribes, that started the men to wearing masks.  "Oh, I tell you Chattering Wren, it was a riot, and he fell for it so easily!  I told him that if he were to make this mask that I drew in the dirt, the great spirit would grant him good hunting, and he worked two days on that mask, and actually wore it at the dance!  It was all I could do to keep from falling on the ground laughing, I said here Squatting Toad, make a mask like this and dance in it, and you will have good hunting.  I have one for my Brother n Law to wear also, I told foul Buffalo wind,  he had to carve it, and then wear it, while dancing and singing, and he would have many children.  I tell you I had to go in the woods, and let it all out, I was laughing so hard,  I could hardly breathe, and then, I had this idea, for my other Brother n law, Grumbling Chipmunk,.......you see that buffalo cow pelvis?"..... ::) ;D ;D

Wayne

Wayne

Offline konkapot

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2011, 02:58:18 am »
Nice mask man......----John