Author Topic: Finally gonna get a subscription but I couldnt find.........  (Read 8267 times)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Finally gonna get a subscription but I couldnt find.........
« on: December 03, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »
 ;D I couldnt find any where I looked how many mags go out a year?? So how many magazines do you get in one years time with a subscription? Thinking about getting the 3 year plan  :) Thanks and I know its a stupid question but I was just wondering. Thanks

Also is the best way to subscribe just on line? Or is there a better way? I have noticed there have been some issues in the past but I just want to make sure I take the right rought to subscribe :D

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: Finally gonna get a subscription but I couldnt find.........
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 12:44:50 am »
Six issues a year.
Online subscriptions are the most reliable. It is already set up to get all of the information needed so nothing will be missed and it is set up to process payment.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 02:02:20 am »
Hey thanks Justin! Gonna go get it done now then thanks again

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

TurtleCreek

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 03:18:43 pm »
  Well worth the money!!!!!  It's the only archery mag that I will ever subscribe to

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 03:30:30 pm »
Ya I am excited to have the subscription!

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 04:39:38 pm »
I also would like to subscribe but can't find where to sign up for the magazine subscription.

I already spend too much time sitting at this computer straining my eyes. I'd prefer the hardcopy that I can sit in my easy chair in the evening or out back with my feet plopped up on an old log for a footrest.

To me personally reading something you enjoy should be a relaxing experience. I may sign up for both but would rather have the magazine.

Fred Arnold
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 04:45:39 pm »
I love my hardcopies too.  I have them filed in order, all the way back to the first one I bought off the stand.  Literally, the ONE thing in my life that is organized.  What does that say about me. 

When PA went to 5 issues a year I was excited.  I cried for joy when the mag went to 6.  How could I contain myself if it was monthly?!?!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2012, 01:34:25 pm »
Well I finally did it today and ordered the Emag subscription. Now I need to learn how to log in and read it. I'm waiting til payday to also order the hard copy subscription. I couldn't wait any longer!!!!

I received my order confirmation but I didn't see anything referring to access code or how to log on???
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:45:08 pm by Fred Arnold »
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.