Linked Events

• Oregon Bowyers Gathering: May 20, 2011 - May 21, 2011

Author Topic: oregon bowyers gathering  (Read 4441 times)

Offline juniper junkie

oregon bowyers gathering
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:38:46 am »
the oregon bowyers gathering is coming up soon. this year it is May 20-21st. located at squaw flats northeast of
Sisters, Oregon. flyers are coming....as soon as Keenan gets them done ??? this is always a great time. we have had some great bows come from this weekend. I am sure Keenan and I will be out there earlier if anyone wants to come out on thursday or friday. bring targets if you have them, and there is a awesome place for long distance shooting. if you need a flyer, please PM either myself or Keenan and we will forward one to you. looking forward to seeing some old friends and especially some new ones ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 11:29:02 pm by Calendargirl »

Offline Knocker

• Tumwater, Washington
Re: oregon bowyers gathering
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:46:05 am »
Let us know how we can get a flyer or please post the info here.  I am going to put that one on the vacation calendar this year - even with the predicted $5/gal gas prices I should be able to swing getting there from Washington.  Is it a wife-friendly event?  :-)

Keith
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from
us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down
and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set
lightly upon you, and may posterity forget ...

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 12:56:19 am »
would love to have you there. yes, this is a wife and kid friendly event. as soon as Keenan gets the flyers out, I will get one to you.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 06:35:43 pm »
Ill take a flyer please

Josh   mandoman1540@hotmail.com

Thanks
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline sharpend60

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 03:58:41 pm »
Keeps us posted, I'll be there.

Offline portlandfire

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 03:44:36 am »
   Dave,   I already have my flyer.  Have you got the rest spread throughout the region?  Really looking forward to seeing everyone at Sisters.  I plan on being there on Thursday.  Be safe and see you there!

"Evil Dave"  >:D

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 10:02:35 pm »
yep

Offline Weylin

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 06:44:04 pm »
What are the hours on Sat. and Sun? is there a schedule of events or is it more casual than that? I'd like to make it out there for at least part of it if I can.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 07:47:20 pm »
No schedule of events, Very casual, Everyone just brings what supplies we can and help each other build bows and learn from one another. If you have a 3d target, bring it along . We just all bring what we have and make a coarse for some extra fun. No cost, We do aerial shoots sometimes and flight shoots so if you have some flu flu's. bring them as well. Several of us will be there starting tomarrow on through to Monday.  It is a dry primitive style camp so bring water if your camping.
  There will be everything from flint knapping to fire making with bow drill to every aspect of bow and arrow building. Hope to see you there!  Keenan

Offline Bryan_S

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 03:08:41 am »
Looks like the family will make it out for a few hours Sat.
Can't eat the antlers

Offline Weylin

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 04:00:04 am »
My wife, my 2 year old and I will make it out for Sat. and we will spend the night. Look forward to meeting you guys.