Author Topic: Saluki @ Denton Hill PA  (Read 7004 times)

Offline mamba

Saluki @ Denton Hill PA
« on: August 01, 2007, 12:16:54 am »
Here are a couple pics I got at ETAR last weekend.If you seen this YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND HOW THE MONGALS moved across the plains and ruled for so long.

Ray/NY

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Saluki @ Denton Hill PA
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 06:50:13 pm »
  Man!, That look's like fun.I tried that once with a compound bow and it was so loud when I shot the horse went nuts.It shot straight up on it's hind legs and took off.I had to throw the machine just to hang on.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 10:33:17 pm »
Is that in Hungary? Wish I had gone to see Kasai's stuff when I was there in 1995.

Nodjon Yo! (spelling? Been a long time)

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline mamba

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 06:27:08 pm »
Dave this was in Pennsylvania USA.
 With my dig. camera it was hard to catch them moving by.They shot 4 targets on horseback quicker then I COULD standind on level ground.They also shot round disk rolled (FAST) to similate a moving target,and connected more times than not.I was impressed.
Ray/NY

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 08:08:38 pm »
Pretty cool!  ;D  Sounds like a lot of fun. You going to start doing horsback archery?
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline mamba

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 08:46:45 pm »
Only been on a horse once in my life.The horse tried taking me off on a low tree limb, I did the limbo and survived but that was the end of my horseback riding.
 We joke around a little at some shoots and run past a target and shoot at the same time.Try it , its always good for a laugh.
Ray/NY