Linked Events

• Sissapaw Shoot: August 18, 2007

Author Topic: Sissapaw Shoot  (Read 10580 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Sissapaw Shoot
« on: August 01, 2007, 01:42:06 am »
The Sissipahaw shoot is on Aug 18th. Camping is available Fri after 7pm . 30 target course.15$ fee includes pig pikin lunch all the shootin and a raffle ticket. Vendors welcome.
For more info or direction contact Don Moore 919-528-9124 or anglrdon@hughes.net or http://home.earthlink.net/~kevin_lawler/sisshoot.htm.
The Siss shoot is near Burlington, N.C. off of 49
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Sissapaw Shoot
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 01:12:48 pm »
If anyone is not sure about it this shoot is in North Carolina
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

DBernier

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 10:34:43 pm »
I'll be there.

Dick Bernier
Mebane

Offline nugget

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 07:49:25 pm »
Well I will see ya there then Dick. Lookin Forward too it myself.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline nugget

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 07:51:14 pm »
Hey Dick , My brother is lookin for some rock to knap. You have any for sale or trade?