Author Topic: e2e materials flax??  (Read 3045 times)

Offline jeffhalfrack

e2e materials flax??
« on: January 10, 2012, 06:23:38 pm »
   guys  I  didn't know  where to  post  this but   this  company     e2e  materials   is  moving  to  my  town!!!!  looks  like  they  want  to  do  a  lot  of  flax  stuff,,,as  you  know  there is  allways  questions  about  flax  here?   looks  like  I,ll  need  to  make  some  friends  there?  what  do  you  think??  BTW  they  are  hiring       what  do  you  guys  think??  Jeff

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: e2e materials flax??
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 06:31:29 pm »
Do you need a job?   ;D
  See what they make and what they throw away. Might be lots of goodies.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 08:01:21 pm »
I could use a good source of tow, that's a byproduct of linen production.  Can I get you to rummage thru their dumpsters for me?
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline jeffhalfrack

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:10:54 pm »
   GEEZZEE!!!!  isn't it  funny  how  we  all  think  a   like????  right  now  I  work  for  the  state  but  with  budgets  stuff who  knows?  behind that  plant  is  my old  stomping  grounds ;) there is  also  a  new  sandal  company (scrap leather)  Vere sandals  I'll  nose around  when they gain speed.  I'm  sure I'll  get  a  chance  to  rub elbows  soon  and I  will  check this  stuff out!!! remind me  guys!  JEFFW

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 10:27:56 pm »
My favorite character in the movie The Great Escape was the one played by James Garner.  He was the designated "scrounger" and it was his job to find usable stuff anywhere and everywhere.  I admire that in a person.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.