Author Topic: Mid winter mini-MIJAM  (Read 5331 times)

Offline Lee Slikkers

Re: Mid winter mini-MIJAM
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 05:44:42 pm »
Marty, I would love to sneak up there to Perry one of these Tuesday night and see what you folk's are up too...
~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 09:34:08 pm »
That sounds good Marty! I'm in jackson fairly often for work, maybe I'll take a little detour over to perry. I'll call you ahead of time if I can make one of these tuesday nights. I would love to check out the class.

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline Old timber bows

• I live to build bows
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, 08:17:37 am »
Lee and Dave you guys stop by anytime looking forward to meeting you take care Old Timber bows
Old timber bows

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 12:10:49 pm »
Lee and Dave you guys stop by anytime looking forward to meeting you take care Old Timber bows

I have plans for the next 2 Tuesday nights but I think the Jan. 31st looks very possible for me to pull off...how about you PD?
~ Lee

"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 01:06:04 pm »
 My Tuesdays are always up in the air until the day comes. We have bball games almost always.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 04:47:57 pm »
Lee:  More than likely, I'll be there!  Maybe with that little tidbit you'll postpone your visit though.... ;)
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 05:07:31 pm »
Heck no Matt, that would b ???e great to finally put a face to a name!     8)
~ Lee

— Aldo Leopold

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 05:54:53 pm »
True Lee, Matts face isnt in any pics because he was on the business end of the camera! I was too busy makin' yellow boogers to take any pic's.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

blackhawk

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 10:29:46 am »
True Lee, Matts face isnt in any pics because he was on the business end of the camera! I was too busy makin' yellow boogers to take any pic's.

N I was toooo busy PICKING yeller boogers... :laugh:

Marty took some pics but he's having some tech difficulty posting them.  :-\...if he can get em up im sure we'll see Matts purtty smiling face Lee ;)