Information and Resources > Primitive Shoots and Events

19 th Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous Michigan

<< < (2/30) > >>

Buckeye Guy:
Pearly
Marty had it nice and warm for me ,I don't do much of anything thru  the winter (to much pain)so that was an exception since you folks kinda got me fired up!
Maybe you can help me finish it at Marshall !
I would not want to mess it up cause I might get your name in the drawing!! Then you could have one good bow for your self !!
Guy

Buckeye Guy:
Chris
I can use some help keeping the boys from that state up north at bay ,so bring all the help you can find !!

Pappy:
I am thinking about it,I usually go to PA but had thought about going to NC for a change ,now NC has changed their date to the same as the Classic so can't do that. :( I go right by there every year going to Elm Hall ,only about 8 hours. :) Isn't it the exit off 69 just before you get to the exit for 99 that will take you to SpringPort ?
   Pappy

MWirwicki:
Yes you're pretty close, Pappy.  Actually it is about an hour and 20 minutes north of Fort Wayne.  Exit 32 (off I-69).  19833 D Drive South, Marshall, MI  49068, if you care to Mapquest it. 

http://www.wildercreekconservationclub.org/

Matt

Pappy:
Ya thanks,I thought I had seen the signs and have heard of the shoot for years. :)
   Pappy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version