Author Topic: Eddie and Chris, This Little Piggy Went ...  (Read 13080 times)

Offline Ocmulgee Ogre

Re: Eddie and Chris, This Little Piggy Went ...
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 09:54:09 pm »
Yes, Eddie, you and Chris will be there a couple of months before Tred's return.  I hope someone gets him with a bow.  I've placed him off limits to all my friends and family.

Looks like my experiments with Namibian Warthogs is taking hold.   ;D  Plus, he's sporting some new camo pattern.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 03:24:45 pm »
You are kidding about the Namibia wathogs I hope!!!!????!!!! Thems MEEEAAANNN!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 11:53:01 pm »
  David,I'm not sure if Tim's kidding,But he had some nice Warthog mounts and photo's of them in Africa.I hope he did ;D That hog sure has some wierd looking camo.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 12:18:05 am »
hey tim,

as hard and eddie and i hunted that weekend i'm surprised there is a hog on your place we didn't see.  would definately remember that one.  i got a 300gr. guilford style rhyolite point i'm mounting on a cane arrow for that brute.  total weight should be around 800-900gr.  if that don't bust through his shield nothing will.  now i only have to build a bow to launch it.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 12:38:51 am »
  I'll post some pictures tomorrow of some new points Chris.#300 grns is too heavy and slow I would think.Hay,Are we doing rock, paper, scissors, if we see him? Or the buddy,"bump,look over there ,and shoot" ::)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?