Author Topic: helloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!  (Read 27081 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: helloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 11:37:21 am »
Hillbilly  I neve seen a cave man drinking Bud light,in my cave it's Miller lite only,well maybe I am a little more evolved than you. ;D ;D Cool site. :) I guess I will have to break out the rocks to be part of this bunch. ;)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 04:57:42 pm »
Dane, That may be true, but you will always owe your existance to the less evolved.

Pappy, More evolved???  I watched you guys at the Classic.  It seemed to me that the later in the night and the more Miller in your system, the farther down the evolutionary ladder people got. I even saw people loose the ability to walk upright.  ;D Not even Homo erectus.    ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Dane

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 06:42:39 pm »
That is true. And one day, Justin, I may be making replicas of your stone age bows and atlatls. I will consider them quaint and facinating, and revel in my superior evolution.
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 07:16:15 pm »
        Uh Dane...Ifn ya stand out 15 yds er so we will see how"quaint an fascinating" they are and" how ya revel in yer superior evolution that is before ya , uh ya know ! ;D ;D ;D ;D......bob

Offline Dane

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 07:51:00 pm »
So, Bob, your cavemen feelings are hurt? Superior beings do that to you primitive types.

Let me done my quaintly arrowproof suit and other gadgets of my people and meet you in the field of honor.

Or maybe not. Maybe my evolved brain will tell me to be somewhere else. :)

jamie

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 08:02:03 pm »
thats some funny stuff right there.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 09:59:06 pm »
Dane, is everyone of supposed superior evolution going to be in denial like you are.  A people that can no longer feed themselves, and has to rely on someone else for their shelter.  Isn't the final step in evolution extinction?  Maybe you should re-evaluate your use of the word superior.  ::) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Dane

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 07:01:43 am »
Not to worry, Justin. Slim Jims. We can never starve. :)

You do know I'm kidding? And seriously, suppose we as a race have reached the end? Maybe there is a superior race right now, and we can't see it? Listening to an ongoing NPR piece called Climate Connections, and one episode talked about how species adapt to changes. Those that don't or can't are not in a good place.

Oooga booga.

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 07:41:13 am »
                   "  Not ta worry Justin."SLIM JIMS" We can never starve ". I luvs it. Dane, interestin' point about adaption. From what scientific evidence we are told shows (if you can believe it, sorry) Neanderthals (popular for cavemen) became extinct because they could not adapt to the warming climate as the colder regions shrank and game spread out to more forested areas of specifically northern europe. They had developed genetically (in bodies) that were specifically adapt at close contact to the prey in (mountains) areas that favored their body type. More importantly, they had developed bodies over 100s of thousands of years that could deal with the cold but the earth was warming ! Big problem for them. The biggest problem was they HAD to compete with our ancestors who could move faster on plains and forests because they had developed bodies that could and were more suited to the warming climate. Neanderthals had to stay in the mountainous regions while the game spread out ta forests and they had less to hunt. In short, they could not adapt to their changing world. As you say non adaption= not a good place to be. That apparently = extinction. That is of course if you buy into all the things scientists tell us. Sorry, had to put that in . LOL Anyway never did like homo-sapiens er ya throwaway soceital mentality ! so there ! ;) ;D Oh yeah , still dont think ya cans dodge a spear er atlatal at 15 yards er so !........bob
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 07:46:32 am by Kowechobe »

Offline Dane

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 10:39:36 am »
Cool points, Bob. I had to finish my slim jims before I could reply.

One paleo science guy on that radio story talked about the sculls of the neandrathols, and one reason for the thick skull and lowered brow, if I recall right, was that they could breath the super cold air of their environments.

Bet they never booked vacations in Cancun, eh?

I hate the throwaway society we live in to, and try and save things by repairing them. But cars, refrigerators, computers, all those things are designed with a certain short life expectancy. When future archeologists dig at ancient 21st century sites, they will have great collections of cell phones and food wrappers for their museums, :)

Hey, if I have evolved to the point where I have bionic implants, I can simply dodge your quaint, ancient atlatl darts! Ha. Evolution rules.

Dane

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 11:05:45 am »
If it comes down to eating those greasy slim jims, I might die. I think I would rather eat tripe.
My point of evolution is, it usually means you become to specialized to adapt. Much like the Neanderthal.  More specialized means more fragile and closer to the edge. Justin

SW Utah

jamie

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 11:14:55 am »
i'll just eat the fat people who lived off slim jims. ;D mmmmmmmmm SPICY!!!!

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 12:01:28 pm »
         Oooga booga-me want some fat people too ! ;D ;D ;D.....BURP ! ::) ;D ;D..hahaha Jamie.......bob

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 12:21:34 pm »
So do you think less of me because I have a box of 50 slim jims on my counter? >:(  protein at its finest! well next to spam and vienna sausages. ;)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

jamie

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 12:26:36 pm »
floor of my truck is littered with slim jims ;D