Linked Events

• Indoor Shoot - Shortsville, New York: March 03, 2012

Author Topic: Indoor Shoot - Shortsville, New York  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Indoor Shoot - Shortsville, New York
« on: February 08, 2012, 06:06:28 pm »
March 3
Indoor Shoot at Jim's Pro Shop – Shortsville, New York
ISAC and locals. Range Fee $8. 10 am to 1 pm only.
You will want to bring primitive bow with arrows rigged for standard arrow inserts if you want to shoot any of the video hunts on the big screen. Each hunt can accommodate up to 10 people at a time (separate fee is $8 per person) Great Fun and Challenge!
Exit 43 off Thruway and south on 21 to rte 96, 2 miles west (sign will probably say north) to just past blinking light for cty rd 28. The block bldg (4885 Route 96) is on the left.
Contact: RSVP to Douglas Bassett (585) 493-3625; Douglas.Bassett@parks.ny.gov
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline jeffhalfrack

Re: Indoor Shoot - Shortsville, New York
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 06:50:17 pm »
WOW!  how did you guyshear  about this place?  It's  cool as  heck  it's z friggin video game with bows if any one ever gets the chance do it!!  I DIDN'T  know the place was   trad friendly??  You just never know about these things . BY THE way it's a great pro shop to.  And real close to me JeffW

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: Indoor Shoot - Shortsville, New York
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 08:09:07 pm »
WOW!  how did you guyshear  about this place?  It's  cool as  heck  it's z friggin video game with bows if any one ever gets the chance do it!!  I DIDN'T  know the place was   trad friendly??  You just never know about these things . BY THE way it's a great pro shop to.  And real close to me JeffW
That is great to get that report. I am never quite sure how trad/prim friendly these events are but I have to just use my judgement.  It is so helpful when a forum member can confirm that the event/location/club is worth traveling to.

I pull from many pages for events, this came off an ATLATL/ISAC page that has a comprehensive list of events. 

If you go please let us know if you had a good time.
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.