Main Discussion Area > Bow of the Month Contest

Pappy wins Backed bow of the month for January!!!

(1/4) > >>

criveraville:
Pappy wins January backed  BOM with Pappy’s Snake Bow!!!!

Congratulations to Mark “Pappy” Baggett from Clarksville, Tennessee for winning January Backed BOM contest!!!

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,30274.0.html

Pappy’s Snake Bow

Here's what Pappy had to say about his bow: Ya I know it has take a while but finely calling it done.I have a hundred or so arrows through it and other than the one problem I had early on in the top snake  and the propeller  in the same area that make it a bugger to tiller,you keep having to look at one side and then the other ,all seems fine.It is smooth to draw,no shock and hits where you look.What more could you ask from a bow.  It turned out 47@26 , 61 inches n-n Osage billets [from Shannon],deer antler tips [From Pappy] Elk hide grip and striker from [WolfWatcher] Timber skins from [  ] Rawhide from [Pappy] This has been a fun project and I think it has been fun for all those that have been around and gave me a hand now and then.Hope yall enjoy.   

Here are some of the comments from forum members: 
EXTRAORDINARY!  medicinewheel
patiences is a understatement. nice job!!!  pualsemp
No need to enter this months BOM....whoever sends the hats out can just send one to ya now. Pappy ya handled her like the pro you are. My hats off to you sir   blackhawk
Oh my god pappy that is a bow of my dreams you have done an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!! I love the skin on the handle.  Dazv
Amazing.  Simply amazing.  osage outlaw
Just boggles the tiller part of the brain no end.  dwardo
Now that, sir!!!! Is a bow.  Extraordinary   rich
Dang Pappy! Now that's some snakey billets  ! Turned out nice. Mind if i draw it back a few times  ?

BearG:
Congrats Pappy,  Cant wait to see it in person.

Will H:
Congrats Pap! Well deserved fella!!
~Will

Keenan:
Congratulations Pappy. That is a one of a kind dream bow for sure. Well deserved my friend

straightarrow:
Congratulations pappy! That's beautiful bow with lots of character. I missed my chance to vote but you would have had mine!

Jon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version