Author Topic: Tred Barta Hunt Show at Alexacarri Plantation this Friday Night on VERSUS  (Read 19722 times)

Offline Ocmulgee Ogre

The show that was taped at my place is scheduled for this Friday night at 9 PM EST on Versus network.  It should be an enjoyable show. Eddie and Chris have seen the show when they hunted with me in June.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
What channel is Versus on on Direct TV?

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
The one that had Tour De France.   ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline D. Tiller

Ahhh! Ya mean the Tour de Steroids?  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
It's channel 608 on my DirecTV box. Used to be the Outdoor Life channel until they turned it over to mostly bicycle racing, ski jumping, skateboard hoodlums, poodle shows, tennis, and such.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
   You'll love it.Wait till you see him shoot the 3-D target with the flies.It's shooting a 3-D target "The Hard Way"
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
For some reason, he always shoots fluflus at his 3D targets.  I enjoy most of Tred's hunting shows but I'd throw him overboard if I was off shore with him. ;D  He is a bit crazy but I like the way he bucks the establishment...kinda a 60's thing! ;D    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
 Just for a sick laugh Pat.I'd like to see him and Ted Nugent on a hunt together. :D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

Ok so who is Tred Barta ? :D :D Is he a celestial (bowhunter) modern name fer archery hunter or is he a pr hound like Ted Nuggent ? ;D ;D ;D ;D................bob

makete

Uncle Ted and Tred hunting together??????? :o Now thats funny. Then we'd have to throw in one of them there boys with all their gizmos on a wheelie bow. Hey we could make it a reality show.

Offline D. Tiller

Can ya just imagine it!!! Everyone looking sidways at them WOOODD bows!  While he just grinns and go's about getting a boar or somethin.  ;D

Offline DanaM

And they could have a camfire and vote someone off oh wait that been done :-\
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

makete

:D :D :D

duffontap

When I saw Tred Barta for the first time 3-4 years ago I was beside myself.  It was the 'Stalking Mule Deer' episode--one of his best ever.  The show instantly became my favorite.  I don't have cable anymore and the last show I saw was the 'Hunting Hogs with a Knife' episode.  They shouldn't have aired it.  He obviously felt weird about what he was doing and he was too chicken to just dive in and stab the things.  I don't know if I wouild have the guts to do it but his weak, tenative stabings in that episode rubbed me the wrong way.  Another thing that bothers me is that he acts like he's the only guy in the world who hunts with a longbow.  I do really appreciate his attacks on 'the easy way.'

What's up with the flu-flu's?  He was using them in the coyote hunting episode.  Who in the world would hunt coyotes with flu-flu's!?  They sound like a tent geting torn apart in a tornado. 

J. D.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
I kinda like his hunting shows, but I'm like Pat-if I was on his boat fishing with him, he would go to Davy Jones' Locker with an anchor chain wrapped around his neck.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.